Reflecting on the Word (Year C)

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 5
Scott Cameron | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Nov 26 2018 5:27 PM

is Logos considering the 3rd instalment of “Reflecting on the Word” to complete the set of devotional videos? It’s normally being advertised by now!

Posts 469
Travis Walter | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 3 2018 9:02 AM

they snuck it in the Christmas sale.

However, the pricing is kinda off. It was $29.99 for Year A and B.  Not sure why C is more expensive

$39.99 for Year C

https://www.logos.com/product/168047/mobile-ed-reflecting-on-the-word-video-devotionals

or for a better deal Stick out tongue $46.14 if you have year A and B and just want to add C

https://www.logos.com/product/168050/mobile-ed-reflecting-on-the-word-video-devotionals-bundle

In fact looking at the pricing on the bundle the math makes no sense at all.  if each product is normal priced, $49.99, or $149.97 for all 3. The bundle is $139.99 . So $10 for a bundle discount.  So $46.66 each.   So the base dynamic pricing (assuming you have Year A and B) should be $46.66 then the 21.4% (that is what is currently being listed) discount or $9.99 off which would be $36.67

Still not sure why Year C is $10 more this year tho. 

Also the solo product says Year C is 7 hours, but the combined offering says Year C is 6 hours.

Which is it?

Posts 469
Travis Walter | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 3 2018 11:40 AM

Hopefully someone from FL will look into this..  Would like to complete the set, but the pricing on this product seems wrong.

Posts 2636
Forum MVP
Ted Hans | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 3 2018 11:49 AM

I hope someone will take a look at it also

Dell, studio XPS 7100, Ram 8GB, 64 - bit Operating System, AMD Phenom(mt) IIX6 1055T Processor 2.80 GHZ

Posts 328
LogosEmployee
Miles Custis | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 3 2018 2:24 PM

It looks like we had some things on the back end that were causing errors for the dynamic pricing of the bundle. That should be fixed now. Also, Year C should be 6 hours, and this has been corrected on the individual product page.

Posts 389
Kiyah | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 4 2018 10:09 AM

Miles Custis:

It looks like we had some things on the back end that were causing errors for the dynamic pricing of the bundle. That should be fixed now. Also, Year C should be 6 hours, and this has been corrected on the individual product page.

Still pricier than the original price for year A. I was hoping the bundle with dynamic pricing and the sale would get it down closer to what year A cost. I own year A, with my dynamic pricing and the sale years b & c would cost $37.32 a piece ($74.63 total). Doesn't feel like a sale. Sad

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS