8.1 B3. Newly added reading-plan cards disappear from dashboard on refresh (Windows 10)

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 169
Eleanor Emmott | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Nov 27 2018 11:00 AM

When I add a reading plan card to the dashboard it shows up as expected.

If I then hit refresh, the reading plan card disappears.

The same thing happens if I add a reading plan card, then exit and restart the program.

I don't have the same problem when adding a devotional card.

Posts 2567
LogosEmployee
Philana R. Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 27 2018 11:08 AM

Eleanor,

I can't reproduce this, can you share a screenshot of the card and also your Reading Plan? This might might in reproducing the issue.

Thanks,

Philana

Posts 169
Eleanor Emmott | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 27 2018 11:46 AM

It only seems to happen with some of my reading plans, and there doesn't seem to be a pattern as to which ones disappear on refresh.

The reading plan in the screenshots is a user generated Bible reading plan.

Two other user-generated book plans disappeared on refresh, a third stayed properly.

A custom (Logos 6+) plan disappeared.

I tried two Logos created plans - they did not disappear.

Posts 169
Eleanor Emmott | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 20 2018 5:58 AM

I eventually deleted the problem reading plans and recreated them in order to get around the issue.

It does seem very similar to the issue reported on this forum:  https://community.logos.com/forums/t/174787.aspx

I haven't had any problem since with new reading plans, so I'm hoping that it was a glitch in certain reading plans that were created before transitioning to Logos 8 (or maybe before transitioning to Logos 8 beta).

It doesn't seem to be an issue anymore.

Posts 2567
LogosEmployee
Philana R. Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 20 2018 12:47 PM

Hi Eleanor,

I'm glad this is working for you, I'm not sure what the problem was. I'll respond to the other thread, thanks for letting me know about it. If this does happen again in the future let us know. Next time if you come across an issue with a plan and don't mind sharing it privately we can take a look. I'm sorry I didn't think of that option when we were trying to troubleshoot (it might take a few steps).

Posts 169
Eleanor Emmott | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 20 2018 1:04 PM

Sounds good, thanks

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS