Faith-life: Are you doing anything really special this Christmas? Christmas Credit? Christmas Gift? Discount 50 off any product of your chose?

Page 2 of 2 (32 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 31 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 1736
David Thomas | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 18 2018 9:54 AM

Removed: Phil Quigley's post communicated the same information.

Making Disciples!  Logos Ecosystem = Logos8 on Microsoft Surface Pro 4 (Win10), Android app on tablet, FSB on iPhone, [deprecated] Windows App, Proclaim, Faithlife.com, FaithlifeTV via Connect subscription.

Posts 6104
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 18 2018 10:01 AM

Phil Quigley:

DAL:

JRS:

Yes    Six years* is a long time to hang on to a post, but I am glad you did.

* 1 internet year = 2 - 4.7 calendar years according to this.

Ok? That was the most confusing and random post I’ve ever read. The OP started on December of this year. I don’t get it. Am I missing whatever it is that you’re trying to say?

Explain, please 👍😁👌

I could be wrong, but I believe he is referencing Randy's post immediately above his. He just didn't quote it. The link in Randy's response takes you to a 6 year old thread.

Aaaaah that makes sense 👍😁👌 Thanks! I think that clarifies it.

Posts 769
JRS | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 18 2018 12:25 PM

Apologies.  Perspicuous antecedents always help context. 

I was in the middle of responding to Randy's post when I realized I had gotten distracted and was just about to miss my dental appointment - literally had to run.

How blessed is the one whom Thou dost choose, and bring near to Thee(Psa 65:4a)

Posts 6104
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 18 2018 12:32 PM

JRS:

Apologies.  Perspicuous antecedents always help context. 

I was in the middle of responding to Randy's post when I realized I had gotten distracted and was just about to miss my dental appointment - literally had to run.

No apology needed. I read your post only without checking the other that actually connected the thoughts together. A text without a context...👍😁👌

DAL

Posts 817
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 24 2018 12:48 PM

I have received a Christmas thank you coupon, which is very much appreciated. What's even better is the coupon doesn't expire before the end of the year, so I can make a considered purchase. Thank you Faithlife.

Posts 6104
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 24 2018 12:50 PM

Paul Caneparo:

I have received a Christmas thank you coupon, which is very much appreciated. What's even better is the coupon doesn't expire before the end of the year, so I can make a considered purchase. Thank you Faithlife.

Is this for being a prepub guy? If so, mine is already spent 👍😁👌

DAL

Posts 817
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 24 2018 1:07 PM

DAL:

Paul Caneparo:

Is this for being a prepub guy? If so, mine is already spent 👍😁👌

DAL

Yes. The email starts by saying:

We would like to wish you a Merry Christmas and thank you for participating in the Pre-Order, Pre-Publication, and Community Pricing programs. 

Posts 2134
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 24 2018 1:39 PM

Paul Caneparo:

Congratulations!

My six CP and PP purchases in 2018 were obviously not sufficient.

Past IT Consultant. Past Mission Worker. Entrepreneur. Future Seminary Student.
Why Amazon sucks: Full background story of my legal dispute with the online giant

Posts 817
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 24 2018 1:47 PM

Jan Krohn:

Paul Caneparo:

Congratulations!

My six CP and PP purchases in 2018 were obviously not sufficient.

Jan

Let's hope yours is on its way.

Posts 1167
Mike Tourangeau | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 28 2018 8:33 PM

Paul Caneparo:

I accidentally deleted the email, I have my code but I forget when it expires. Can anyone let me know? Is it Dec 31? Thanks

Posts 307
Robert Neely | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 28 2018 9:12 PM

It is good through 31 March 2019.

Posts 3017
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 28 2018 9:15 PM

Mike Tourangeau:
I accidentally deleted the email, I have my code but I forget when it expires. Can anyone let me know? Is it Dec 31? Thanks

The pre-pub thank you code is good through March 31, 2019.

Page 2 of 2 (32 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS