FaithLife Connect Courses Roll Over Date as related to Renew Date

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 113
Gerald | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Dec 3 2018 12:04 PM

I currently subscribe to FaithLife Connect with no resources. (Maybe that is redundant).

I cannot find online in my account when I am eligible to redeem a coupon. My renew date was in Sept 2018. I understand each course runs 6 months. Am I required to wait out the six months if I complete the last course early? The current two courses on loan to me qualified under my previous years subscription, as I took them on loan prior to my Sept renewal date.

I purchased one of the courses on loan, and the other one I find it difficult to listen to the presenter. You know, chalkboard scratches, etc. You get the picture. I have 3 months left on it. The one I purchased was running out on loan at the end of December.

I contacted FaithLife customer service, but they were not much help in the links they provided in an email.

Thanks for any directions provided.

Posts 2662
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 3 2018 12:24 PM

Course redemption coupons aren't tied to when your subscription renews. (I.e., your coupons don't "reset" in September.)

If you've already used coupons which were issued for 2018, you would need to wait until January 2019 (for FL to issue that year's codes) to redeem your next course.

As for the audio quality, you may want to mention any issues regarding a specific course in the Mobile Ed forum, to get better attention from the right people who could address any audio problems.

Posts 113
Gerald | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 3 2018 3:58 PM

Thank you for the clarifications. So the next following coupon would be active on July 1?

Posts 366
Danny Parker | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 3 2018 4:08 PM

Actually, 1/1/19. If you follow the get started with Connect link (https://connect.faithlife.com/get-started )  to Courses you should see under 1. the date for a new code. (a new course every 6 months)

1. Grab a coupon

Copy the coupon code below. You'll need it to get your course for free.

COUPONCODE(not the actual code)

Copy

Be sure to check back on 01/01/2019 to redeem another code.

Posts 113
Gerald | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 3 2018 4:42 PM

Thanks

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS