Check it out! Acts BI FREE

Page 1 of 1 (12 items)
This post has 11 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 2074
mab | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Dec 3 2018 1:09 PM

Free on the Christmas sale is the Biblical Illustrator for Acts! Geeked

The mind of man is the mill of God, not to grind chaff, but wheat. Thomas Manton | Study hard, for the well is deep, and our brains are shallow. Richard Baxter

Posts 8970
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 3 2018 1:54 PM

mab:

Free on the Christmas sale is the Biblical Illustrator for Acts! Geeked

Not one of my go-to resources, but we can complete our sets at no charge. Many thanks FL and Baker. Very nice.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 13
Richard Milbrandt | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 3 2018 2:37 PM

Thanks for the free early Christmas gift, Faithlife.

Posts 8436
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 3 2018 3:07 PM

Can't beat free. Thanks Faithlife for completing the set!

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 8436
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 3 2018 3:39 PM

I'm guessing that a different book cover is being used because this volume was not included as part of the original collection. https://www.logos.com/product/47468/the-biblical-illustrator-new-testament-collection Is that correct?

Personally I would prefer having the same cover as the rest of the set.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 5737
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 3 2018 6:23 PM
I remember this one. It got removed a few years ago but now it’s back πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ‘Œ will there be a volume 2? DAL
Posts 2709
Erwin Stull, Sr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 3 2018 7:12 PM

Bruce Dunning:

I'm guessing that a different book cover is being used because this volume was not included as part of the original collection. https://www.logos.com/product/47468/the-biblical-illustrator-new-testament-collection Is that correct?

Personally I would prefer having the same cover as the rest of the set.

Yes

I was just looking at the covers for the set on various sites, and they are consistent with whatever cover they use. The differences being between the OT and NT. One site has the Gospels in a different cover, but it is consistent, being the 4 gospels.

It would be nice to have a cover that is consistent with the rest of the set, but happy for the volume just the same.

Posts 19
Jason B | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 3 2018 8:42 PM

How can I add a tag to this new book so that it will automatically get added to my collections like the rest of the commentaries in this set do?

Posts 26336
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 3 2018 9:31 PM

Jason B:

How can I add a tag to this new book so that it will automatically get added to my collections like the rest of the commentaries in this set do?

I am not near my computer to check... isn’t the “series” the same for all? If so, the ”series” metadata should be used as a criterion to build the collection. If done so, nothing would be needed… it would be automatic!

OSX & iOS | Mac Logs | PC LogsInstall

Posts 20570
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 3 2018 10:39 PM

JT (alabama24):
I am not near my computer to check... isn’t the “series” the same for all?

Indeed it is

Posts 1163
LimJK | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 3 2018 11:08 PM

It will be nice if link to BI: Acts be included (become clickable) in

"Index to the New Testament Volumes

Joseph S. Exell, The Biblical Illustrator: Index to the New Testament Volumes, ed. T. F. Peachey (Cincinnati; Chicago; Kansas City: Jennings & Graham, n.d.)."

Thankful for the Free VolumeSmile

JK

MacBookPro Retina 15" Mid 2014 2.5GHz RAM:16GB SSD:512GB macOS Mojave 10.14.1 | iPhone X iOS 12.1

Page 1 of 1 (12 items) | RSS