Problem with Monthly classic book coupon

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 220
danwdoo | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Dec 4 2018 8:08 AM

Hello.

It's that great time of the month when I get to dig through the classic works and find a gem to use my connect classic book coupon on. Sadly, this month the coupon doesn't seem to be working. I've tried several books from the list (linked via email) and all show invalid code. I had no problems with my current book of the month coupon. Is anyone else seeing this issue? I checked my orders page and did not see any other free books this month that might have accidentally used it.

Posts 2659
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 4 2018 8:25 AM

Try redeeming the book you want on Logos store. The Classic coupon definitely works on that store.

https://www.logos.com/products/search?Product+Type=Free+titles+for+Now+members&start=0&sort=bestselling&pageSize=60&unlocked=no

Posts 220
danwdoo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 4 2018 8:29 AM

Still no go. Trying to use it on Spurgeon's Matthew commentary:

https://www.logos.com/product/6797/the-gospel-of-the-kingdom-a-commentary-on-the-book-of-matthew

This should qualify, but just says invalid code. Is there a way to verify my code is still available to use?

Posts 2659
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 4 2018 8:54 AM

danwdoo:
Is there a way to verify my code is still available to use?

Only FL can verify if your code is still available to use.

You can contact FL customer service by phone, email, or chat, or wait for a FL employee to see and respond to this thread.

You might also want to double-check that you are using the correct Classics ebook code for this month, as shown on the Faithlife Connect site.

Posts 220
danwdoo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 4 2018 9:35 AM

I missed the obvious. The monthly email had the same code listed for both original and classic and I was just copying and pasting them without checking them. I change the code to classic and it worked, thanks!

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS