Free Mobile Ed Course

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 3
Ethan Muse | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Dec 6 2018 12:16 AM

When I signed up for Logos 8, one of the biggest selling points that got me was the promise that the upgrade would include one free Mobile Ed course of my choosing.  I am still waiting to find out how and when I can choose that course.  Does anyone know how to do that?

Posts 18237
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 6 2018 12:23 AM

Ethan Muse:

When I signed up for Logos 8, one of the biggest selling points that got me was the promise that the upgrade would include one free Mobile Ed course of my choosing.  I am still waiting to find out how and when I can choose that course.  Does anyone know how to do that?

There was a link in the email that came confirming your Logos 8 purchase.

Posts 3
Ethan Muse | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 6 2018 12:40 AM

Thanks.

Posts 395
Carmen Gauvin-O'Donnell | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 6 2018 3:42 AM

Was one eligible for this if I bought the features set only? I don;t remember seeing anything and I assume that's why?

Posts 20530
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 6 2018 4:03 AM

Carmen Gauvin-O'Donnell:

Was one eligible for this if I bought the features set only? I don;t remember seeing anything and I assume that's why?

As per https://community.logos.com/forums/t/173737.aspx?PageIndex=1 it applies if you upgrade to Silver or higher

Posts 2659
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 6 2018 4:04 AM

The free course is included in Logos 8 silver and above libraries.

Posts 299
Batman | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 6 2018 8:10 AM

It made sense for me to upgrade to Silver. I was "forced" to 8, as an Logos Now/Connect member. NOT that I minded the upgrade; it's why I went that route to start with. To sort of "upgrade proof" my Bible. As it turns out, 8 is much faster and except for the current inability to remove all the ads,much better than the 3-7 I had been dealing with, Upgrading from Bronze to Silver was "only" $109, so, with the commentary sets and the free mobile ed course, it made sense to do so. 

Graham Criddle:

Carmen Gauvin-O'Donnell:

As per https://community.logos.com/forums/t/173737.aspx?PageIndex=1 it applies if you upgrade to Silver or higher

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS