Fragments of truth?

Page 1 of 1 (12 items)
This post has 11 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 143
Manuel Maria | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Dec 15 2018 6:52 AM

Hello:

Does 'fragments of truth' ( https://www.logos.com/product/155136/fragments-of-truth) include the text and tags, like courses? Or is it only the movie?

Thanks! 

Posts 6222
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 15 2018 11:27 AM

Not like courses, but you can get a discussion guide as stated in the link you provided:

“More information, additional purchase options, and a free discussion guide can be found here.“

DAL

Posts 143
Manuel Maria | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 15 2018 11:29 AM

Thank you very much

Posts 6222
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 15 2018 11:30 AM

Manuel Maria:

Thank you very much

👍😁👌 YW!

Posts 36
Anthony Sims | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 15 2018 9:46 PM

Not to derail this post, but is Fragments of Truth downloaded or do you just stream it via the application? I assume it's a download, but just checking. 

Posts 143
Manuel Maria | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 15 2018 10:54 PM

Anthony Sims:

Not to derail this post, but is Fragments of Truth downloaded or do you just stream it via the application? I assume it's a download, but just checking. 

If you put the resource in your basket you will see it is a blu-ray. A few days ago there were two different 'fragments of truth' resources. The stream version can be purchased at faithlife tv.

Posts 366
Robert Neely | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 16 2018 6:24 AM

you can buy the blu-ray or streaming version.  Details are at this site

https://faithlife.com/fragments-of-truth 

Posts 413
Brad | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 16 2018 9:33 AM

Manuel Maria:

Hello:

Does 'fragments of truth' ( https://www.logos.com/product/155136/fragments-of-truth) include the text and tags, like courses? Or is it only the movie?

Thanks! 

Manuel, if you would like text and tags in a resource related to this subject matter, you may want to check out NT308: The Reliability of New Testament Manuscripts.  Like Fragments of Truth it features Craig Evans on NT Manuscripts, and is brief and relatively inexpensive.

Posts 143
Manuel Maria | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 16 2018 12:28 PM

Thank you! In fact, I already own it!

Posts 6222
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 16 2018 1:15 PM

Anthony Sims:

I think they should add a note stating that “the streaming version can only be accessed through the FL TV app and that internet connection is required;” or else people might think they can download it and play it with some other video player. 👍😁👌

DAL

Posts 143
Manuel Maria | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 16 2018 2:53 PM

So can't it be played inside Logos???

Posts 6222
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 16 2018 3:51 PM

Manuel Maria:

So can't it be played inside Logos???

I don’t think so.  Unless someone knows a way to do it, then maybe they can share.

DAL

Page 1 of 1 (12 items) | RSS