New Verbum 8 deal - $100 off and gift for a friend

Page 2 of 2 (31 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 30 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 5318
Dan Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 18 2018 3:27 PM

Donald Antenen (Faithlife):

Kiyah:
So to clarify, if I purchased a Logos 8 package, I will receive a code that can only be used for Logos Fundamentals and not for Verbum Fundamentals, and if I purchased Verbum 8, I will receive a code that can only be used for Verbum Fundamentals and not for Logos Fundamentals, correct?

Correct.

But what if you purchased Verbum 8 and Logos 8 packages... I am not asking for multiple gifts, just a cold most appropriate for the person.... I got emailed a Logos code but Verbum would fit the person better.

-dan

Posts 332
LogosEmployee
Donald Antenen (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 18 2018 4:22 PM

Dan Francis:
But what if you purchased Verbum 8 and Logos 8 packages... I am not asking for multiple gifts, just a cold most appropriate for the person.... I got emailed a Logos code but Verbum would fit the person better.

-dan

Dan, if you call customer service, they can swap out your code for you.

Posts 41
LogosEmployee
Don | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 18 2018 4:40 PM

Daniel, 

I just sent you an email with this information. Thanks again! 

Posts 5616
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 18 2018 8:14 PM

SineNomine:

• If you already own a Verbum 5/6/7 package and get a full upgrade to Verbum 8 before the end of the year, you also get a code to give Verbum Fundamentals to a friend for free.
  • And if you've already done a full upgrade or first package purchase, you get a free code to give a friend too! Watch your inbox.

For clarity's sake, do any of these promotions benefit Verbum Now members who have/do purchase a Verbum 8 library but not a Verbum 8 feature set?

Yep! Verbum Now subscribers who purchased a Verbum 8 library will receive Fundamentals to give to a friend.

Excellent.

As you know, I purchased multiple Logos 8 Libraries and a Verbum 8 Library in the same order. Since my earlier post, I've received a code via email for Logos 7 Fundamentals. For clarity's sake, should I expect to also receive a Verbum 7 Fundamentals code by email at some point? (No rush.)

“God watches over the affairs of those who truly love him without their worrying about them.”St. John of the Cross

Posts 5318
Dan Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 19 2018 5:54 AM

Thank you I will get that taken care of Thursday. 

-dan

Posts 1011
Deacon Steve | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 19 2018 5:57 AM

Deacon Steve:

We're also going back and giving $100 as a coupon code to anyone who purchased Verbum 8 as their first package before we changed the price.

Merry Christmas, everyone.

Wahoo!!  This is great news Smile

Merry Christmas indeed.  More books!

I think I miss understood.  Having purchased a Verbum 8 library first, and then some other ones, I thought I would be getting a $100 coupon code plus a code to give to a friend for Verbum Fundamentals.  The e-mail was the code for Verbum Fundamentals only … I think … the link takes me to a very sparse web page that says "Redeem code."

Oh well. Indifferent

Posts 332
LogosEmployee
Donald Antenen (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 19 2018 8:57 AM

Deacon Steve,

The $100 was sent to first-time base package purchasers (those who hadn't previously owned a Verbum or Logos package). The upgrader discount was already much higher than the first-time purchaser. Sorry for the confusion!

If you give the code to a friend, they will receive installation instructions after redeeming the code on that page.

Posts 1011
Deacon Steve | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 20 2018 10:49 AM

Thanks for the reply.  I was the one confused.  Glad you are offering a discount to first time base package purchasers.  Also grateful for the code to pass along.  Smile

Posts 244
Brian Losabia | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 31 2018 4:22 PM

Thanks Donald and everyone at FL/Verbum for the cool surprise!  I am waiting to hear back from someone at my parish to see if she would like the copy and will offer it to other members of the ministry in which I am involved if I don't hear back from her.  Is there an expiration date on this offer that I should be aware of? 

Posts 5318
Dan Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 31 2018 4:56 PM

It has been stated there is currently no planed expiration. But I would stay say it is likely prudent to get it into someones hands in the next few months. 

-dan

Posts 244
Brian Losabia | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 4 2019 1:31 PM

Thank you Dan.  Yep, I'm hoping I can get that code to someone in the coming weeks -- this (free) copy of Verbum 7 Fundamentals has more features than the Catechism Collection I started with in Logos 4!

Page 2 of 2 (31 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS