New Verbum 8 deal - $100 off and gift for a friend

Page 2 of 2 (31 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 30 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 5249
Dan Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 18 2018 3:27 PM

Donald Antenen (Faithlife):

Kiyah:
So to clarify, if I purchased a Logos 8 package, I will receive a code that can only be used for Logos Fundamentals and not for Verbum Fundamentals, and if I purchased Verbum 8, I will receive a code that can only be used for Verbum Fundamentals and not for Logos Fundamentals, correct?

Correct.

But what if you purchased Verbum 8 and Logos 8 packages... I am not asking for multiple gifts, just a cold most appropriate for the person.... I got emailed a Logos code but Verbum would fit the person better.

-dan

Posts 125
LogosEmployee
Donald Antenen (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 18 2018 4:22 PM

Dan Francis:
But what if you purchased Verbum 8 and Logos 8 packages... I am not asking for multiple gifts, just a cold most appropriate for the person.... I got emailed a Logos code but Verbum would fit the person better.

-dan

Dan, if you call customer service, they can swap out your code for you.

Posts 38
LogosEmployee
Don | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 18 2018 4:40 PM

Daniel, 

I just sent you an email with this information. Thanks again! 

Posts 3044
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 18 2018 8:14 PM

SineNomine:

• If you already own a Verbum 5/6/7 package and get a full upgrade to Verbum 8 before the end of the year, you also get a code to give Verbum Fundamentals to a friend for free.
  • And if you've already done a full upgrade or first package purchase, you get a free code to give a friend too! Watch your inbox.

For clarity's sake, do any of these promotions benefit Verbum Now members who have/do purchase a Verbum 8 library but not a Verbum 8 feature set?

Yep! Verbum Now subscribers who purchased a Verbum 8 library will receive Fundamentals to give to a friend.

Excellent.

As you know, I purchased multiple Logos 8 Libraries and a Verbum 8 Library in the same order. Since my earlier post, I've received a code via email for Logos 7 Fundamentals. For clarity's sake, should I expect to also receive a Verbum 7 Fundamentals code by email at some point? (No rush.)

Posts 5249
Dan Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 19 2018 5:54 AM

Thank you I will get that taken care of Thursday. 

-dan

Posts 945
Deacon Steve | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 19 2018 5:57 AM

Deacon Steve:

We're also going back and giving $100 as a coupon code to anyone who purchased Verbum 8 as their first package before we changed the price.

Merry Christmas, everyone.

Wahoo!!  This is great news Smile

Merry Christmas indeed.  More books!

I think I miss understood.  Having purchased a Verbum 8 library first, and then some other ones, I thought I would be getting a $100 coupon code plus a code to give to a friend for Verbum Fundamentals.  The e-mail was the code for Verbum Fundamentals only … I think … the link takes me to a very sparse web page that says "Redeem code."

Oh well. Indifferent

Posts 125
LogosEmployee
Donald Antenen (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 19 2018 8:57 AM

Deacon Steve,

The $100 was sent to first-time base package purchasers (those who hadn't previously owned a Verbum or Logos package). The upgrader discount was already much higher than the first-time purchaser. Sorry for the confusion!

If you give the code to a friend, they will receive installation instructions after redeeming the code on that page.

Posts 945
Deacon Steve | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 20 2018 10:49 AM

Thanks for the reply.  I was the one confused.  Glad you are offering a discount to first time base package purchasers.  Also grateful for the code to pass along.  Smile

Posts 235
Brian Losabia | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 31 2018 4:22 PM

Thanks Donald and everyone at FL/Verbum for the cool surprise!  I am waiting to hear back from someone at my parish to see if she would like the copy and will offer it to other members of the ministry in which I am involved if I don't hear back from her.  Is there an expiration date on this offer that I should be aware of? 

Posts 5249
Dan Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 31 2018 4:56 PM

It has been stated there is currently no planed expiration. But I would stay say it is likely prudent to get it into someones hands in the next few months. 

-dan

Posts 235
Brian Losabia | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 4 2019 1:31 PM

Thank you Dan.  Yep, I'm hoping I can get that code to someone in the coming weeks -- this (free) copy of Verbum 7 Fundamentals has more features than the Catechism Collection I started with in Logos 4!

Page 2 of 2 (31 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS