Gift for a friend - Thank you to Logos

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 37
Sue McIntyre | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Dec 18 2018 9:15 PM

The present promotion of a gift for a friend (Fundamentals package)  was very gratefully received by the person that was gifted one today. They were overwhelmed and would like to pass on their thanks to the company for the generous gift. 

Their message "Thank you. I am gobsmacked and grateful to be given so many resources that can aid me in my Christian life and help me understand more."  

Thank you Logos/Faithlife for the opportunity to be able to pass on such a worthwhile gift to someone who very much appreciated it and will put it to good use. 

Posts 8627
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 19 2018 5:23 AM

It is great to hear stories like this. I'm still waiting to hear back from the person I gifted it to.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 447
Nord Zootman | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 19 2018 7:27 AM

I had the privilege of giving the gift to a young woman who loves the word. She is pretty excited about it and I am grateful to have been able to gift it to her.

Posts 470
John Duffy | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 21 2018 5:28 AM

Sue McIntyre:
Thank you Logos/Faithlife for the opportunity to be able to pass on such a worthwhile gift to someone who very much appreciated it and will put it to good use. 

Yes, it was a great idea, and was very gratefully received by the person I was able to give it to also.

Thank you Faithlife

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS