References to BHRG in LHI

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 148
Rob Lambert | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Dec 19 2018 5:13 AM

The Lexham Hebrew Interlinear is a great tool for me which references to the first edition of the Biblical Hebrew Reference Grammar (BHRG) when I hover over words.  I purchased the newer second edition of BHRG but not the first edition.   

Is there a way to point the references to the old BHRG to the newew BHRG which I own?   If not, and I suspect that will be the case, does Logos update stuff like this????

Thanks

Rob

Posts 7923
LogosEmployee
Bradley Grainger (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 20 2018 12:06 AM

As far as I can tell, LHI links to the “BHRG” data type, which should open the top prioritised BHRG resource in your Library. If this isn't working for you, a screenshot might be helpful for us in understanding what's not working.

Posts 13212
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 20 2018 6:11 AM

Bradley Grainger (Faithlife):

As far as I can tell, LHI links to the “BHRG” data type, which should open the top prioritised BHRG resource in your Library. If this isn't working for you, a screenshot might be helpful for us in understanding what's not working.

I don't have the second edition to check, but there might be a metadata error. The default rank of the second edition should be greater than the default rank of the first edition, so that people don't have to manually prioritise to fix this.

Posts 7923
LogosEmployee

That may be true, but the OP said he owned the second, but not the first. So prioritisation shouldn't be necessary in his case (and it was a bit of a red herring for me to mention it).

I don't currently understand what the problem is and need more information to diagnose it.

Posts 148
Rob Lambert | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 20 2018 6:45 PM

Bradley and Mark, I put the new grammar at the top of the prioritization list and now nothing shows!

thanks for any help.... 

Rob

Posts 7923
LogosEmployee

I don't understand the problem, sorry. Please post a screenshot showing what's not working.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS