Page 2 of 2 (37 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 36 Replies | 7 Followers

Posts 120
Dave Colclough | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 12 2019 2:18 PM

Just got my email with discount code. Thank you Faithlife!

Posts 3159
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 12 2019 2:20 PM

I just got mine as well. I wish that base package sale was still going because this would be great to use on an upgrade!

Posts 57
Paulo Bechara | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 12 2019 2:23 PM

I also got. Expiration: May 14, 2019.

Posts 979
Tom Reynolds | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 12 2019 2:28 PM

Mattillo:

I just got mine as well. I wish that base package sale was still going because this would be great to use on an upgrade!

I'm sure it's just a coincidence that the reward arrived just after the discounts ended ;-)

Posts 1561
John Kight | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 12 2019 2:59 PM

For those who have received it, are you currently Connect Subscribers?

For book reviews and more visit sojotheo.com 

Posts 9078
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 12 2019 3:14 PM

John Kight:

Yes.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 36
Anthony Sims | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 12 2019 3:15 PM

John Kight:

Yes, I'm a subscriber.

Question: if we don't use the entire amount on a single purchase do we re-use the code or is it a one-and-done deal? I'm assuming the former.

Posts 672
Dale E Heath | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 12 2019 3:18 PM

You have to use it all in one transaction.

Posts 960
John Goodman | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 12 2019 3:21 PM

I'm not convinced they can calculate 2% correctly... some products don't count? Was that made clear?

גַּם־חֹשֶׁךְ֮ לֹֽא־יַחְשִׁ֪יךְ מִ֫מֶּ֥ךָ וְ֭לַיְלָה כַּיּ֣וֹם יָאִ֑יר כַּ֝חֲשֵׁיכָ֗ה כָּאוֹרָֽה

Posts 672
Dale E Heath | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 12 2019 3:24 PM

I would like to see a statement with the qualifying and non-qualifying items on it.

Posts 3159
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 12 2019 3:24 PM

Tom Reynolds:

Mattillo:

I'm sure it's just a coincidence that the reward arrived just after the discounts ended ;-)

Agreed. I'll wait for March madness I guess though FL if you are listening a special connect package sale or expansions release before May would be nice :)

Posts 8898
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 12 2019 3:54 PM

Mattillo:
I'll wait for March madness

That's a good strategy if you have the patience. Wink

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 3159
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 12 2019 4:09 PM

Is there any way to calculate or guess how much a certain item weighs monetarily in a base package?  Take Platinum and BDAG.  How discounted is BDAG in that package?  I don't dabble in the original languages much so most of that package is useless to me from what I can tell.

Thanks in advance

Posts 1561
John Kight | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 12 2019 4:14 PM

Just a quick update: I'm on the phone with customer service now. Because I was not a current subscriber when the list was pulled for the promotion on January 31, I was not on the list to receive the 2% back. I'm working on getting everything sorted out as I type this response. But, FYI, if you are not a current subscriber but were last year, then you will likely need to call to get added to the list. 

-John

For book reviews and more visit sojotheo.com 

Posts 672
Dale E Heath | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 12 2019 4:36 PM

Dale E Heath:

I would like to see a statement with the qualifying and non-qualifying items on it.

I added mine up and it checks out fine with a little over.Big Smile

Posts 887
Justin Gatlin | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 12 2019 5:07 PM

Mattillo:

Is there any way to calculate or guess how much a certain item weighs monetarily in a base package?  Take Platinum and BDAG.  How discounted is BDAG in that package?  I don't dabble in the original languages much so most of that package is useless to me from what I can tell.

Thanks in advance

It used to be a straight percentage. (Value of the resources owned/Total value of all resources)*Base Package Cost = Dynamic price. They have added some secret sauce beneath that now, but it is true enough for most purposes. 

Posts 666
James McAdams | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 13 2019 1:10 AM

John Kight:

Just a quick update: I'm on the phone with customer service now. Because I was not a current subscriber when the list was pulled for the promotion on January 31, I was not on the list to receive the 2% back. I'm working on getting everything sorted out as I type this response. But, FYI, if you are not a current subscriber but were last year, then you will likely need to call to get added to the list. 

-John

Ah, thanks for letting us know. I can't do a phone call but I'll see if I can use the online chat with someone this evening.

Page 2 of 2 (37 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS