Missing covers on all mobile devices

Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
This post has 8 Replies | 4 Followers

Posts 2104
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Dec 21 2018 2:57 PM

Hi,

Most covers are no longer showing on all three of my devices (2 x Android, 1 x Kindle). Especially in grid view, this is very annoying.

I've reinstalled the app on one device, and deleted the cache on the two others. This made the situation even worse.

It would really be good if this could be fixed.

Thanks!

Jan

Past IT Consultant. Past Mission Worker. Entrepreneur. Future Seminary Student.
Why Amazon sucks: Full background story of my legal dispute with the online giant

Posts 119
ManilaDave | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 24 2018 3:50 PM

I have this same problem on my Android devices. It is annoying but I can still open the resources. It is problematic when scrolling through commentaries on a particular book as it is more difficult to recognise volumes.

Posts 2104
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 2 2019 2:37 PM

Bibbedy babbedy bump!

Why Amazon sucks: Full background story of my legal dispute with the online giant

Posts 3
James Talarico | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 2 2019 6:00 PM

I have the same issue. Couple of times I got an error of not able to open offline resource.I am running Android 8.0. Reinstalled and still having the same issue other then the offline resource that seemed to be resolved. Some of the covers are still missing.

Posts 2104
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 15 2019 4:08 AM

Posts 924
Matthew | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 15 2019 4:40 AM

Can confirm that I have also noticed this being an issue lately. Samsung Note 5 and 2017 Kindle Fire tablet, both with latest version of the app available in their respective app stores.

Posts 6
Karel Vasilek, B.Th. | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 15 2019 11:59 PM

I have this same problem on my Android devices. (Phone Android 9.0; Tablet Android 8.0)

Posts 77
Ray Timmermans | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 21 2019 8:07 PM

Same here. I have to hit the info button to tell what resources I have. A real pain when I upgraded to Gold

Posts 168
LogosEmployee
Joe McCune (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 22 2019 12:49 PM

Please accept our apologies.  We are working on a fix for this issue.

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS