This post has 7 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 5
ilovejesus | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Jan 2 2019 11:23 PM

i cant find the function of multi resource in logos 7

anyone knows how to fix it?

Posts 26306
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 2 2019 11:30 PM

Welcome to the forums. What level of Logos 7 features do you own? or has a Logos Connect (Now) subscription recently expired?

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 5
ilovejesus | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 2 2019 11:33 PM

Basic feature set

Posts 17911
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 2 2019 11:36 PM

Welcome Big Smile

Looks like Inline Interlinear is checked so try unchecking:

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 17911
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 2 2019 11:47 PM

ilovejesus:
i cant find the function of multi resource in logos 7

Logos 7 Fundamentals and Verbum 7 Fundamentals include Multiview Resources feature.

The free Basic packages do not have Multiview Resources.

FYI: Verbum 7 Fundamentals includes a few more features and datasets than Logos 7 Fundamentals.

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 5
ilovejesus | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 3 2019 12:20 AM

o...really!?

although i bought many books, i still cannot use the multi resource to compare the bible versions, right?

i wanna try this

Posts 21878
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 3 2019 12:42 AM

ilovejesus:
although i bought many books, i still cannot use the multi resource to compare the bible versions, right?

I'm not quite sure what you are trying to achieve but have the looked at the Text Comparison Tool?

Posts 17911
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 3 2019 12:30 PM

ilovejesus:

Correct since book purchases (by themselves) typically do not include datasets/features. Base Packages consist of Books plus datasets and features => https://www.logos.com/products/search?Status=Live&pageSize=60&unlocked=no&Product+Type=Base+Packages along with Logos 7 Fundamentals , Verbum 7 Fundamentals , Basic , and Verbum Basic

Free Basic packages do not enable MuitlView resources feature while Logos 7 Fundamentals and Verbum 7 Fundamentals do (albeit Fundamentals lack dynamic pricing so previous purchases have no effect on their price). Starter and above Base Packages also enable MultiView Resources feature plus have dynamic pricing. Logos 8 has feature comparison => https://www.logos.com/compare/feature-sets?productIds=165933,165936,165934,165937,165935,165938,167707,124703 Fundamentals have datasets and features, which are in-between Basic and Starter (Verbum 7 has six more than Logos 7)

Uninformed human speculation is Logos 7 Fundamentals and Verbum 7 Fundamentals along with Basic and Verbum Basic being updated/superceded in this quarter of 2019. Also not know what datasets & features Faithlife will include. Purchasing Fundamentals now (or given as part of new 8 Base Package) will keep MultiView Resources enabled in 8.

Keep Smiling Smile

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS