Is it possible to create custom reading plan for 5 days per week?

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 470
John Duffy | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Jan 9 2019 3:10 AM

I'm trying to generate a custom reading plan (from a passage list) for use Mon-Fri. I can create a reading plan from pre-defined plans and choose what days to read on for those. But I don't seem to be able to choose what days to read on for a custom reading plan. Am I simply missing something, or is this not possible for custom reading plans?

Posts 9523
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 9 2019 3:23 AM

John Duffy:

I'm trying to generate a custom reading plan (from a passage list) for use Mon-Fri. I can create a reading plan from pre-defined plans and choose what days to read on for those. But I don't seem to be able to choose what days to read on for a custom reading plan. Am I simply missing something, or is this not possible for custom reading plans?

When Logos creates a Custom Reading Plan from a Passage List, it's not possible to exclude days.

Workaround: A user in the German forum put the same very obvious reference (such as Gen 1:1) into the passage list to let Logos create the reading days correctly, then deleted those reading days from the final plan.   

Running Verbum 7 and Logos 8 latest (beta) version on Win 10

Posts 470
John Duffy | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 9 2019 4:07 AM

NB.Mick:

When Logos creates a Custom Reading Plan from a Passage List, it's not possible to exclude days.

Workaround: A user in the German forum put the same very obvious reference (such as Gen 1:1) into the passage list to let Logos create the reading days correctly, then deleted those reading days from the final plan.   

Thank Mick, that's a shame that it's not possible. But that workaround is helpful. Thanks

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS