Theoretical-Practical Theology by Petrus Van Mastricht

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 431
J. Remington Bowling | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Jan 9 2019 3:03 PM

Yesterday Kevin DeYoung posted an article on recommended systematic theologies. 

Faithlife should be proud of the fact that they have available every resource he recommends (that is currently published)... except for one:

Theoretical-Practical Theology by Petrus Van Mastricht.

Please get.

Posts 775
scooter | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 9 2019 3:42 PM

J. Remington Bowling:
Yesterday Kevin DeYoung posted an article on recommended systematic theologies. 

Thank you, JRB, for posting this.

Posts 609
Stephen Steele | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 17 2019 7:22 AM

It's on its way - see the Reformed forum

Posts 431
J. Remington Bowling | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 11 2019 6:47 AM

The pre-order page is here: https://www.logos.com/product/168942/theoretical-practical-theology-volume-1-prolegomena

Thanks, Faithlife Yes

P.S. Faithlife does a really bad job getting this sort of information out or noticed. I requested this a month ago, another user said it was "coming" and, at that time I did a search on the website to see if a pre-order page was up. I didn't find anything. Then another Logos user today complained about a "hidden" pre-order product and I thought "I wonder what else is on the pre-order page that I haven't noticed" and after some browsing I run across this! Were it not for the post by that other Logos user, I would have probably never bothered to go digging through the pages and find that I could support the resource I suggested.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS