Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 583
Stephen Steele | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Jan 11 2019 3:46 AM

As a Faithlife Connect member I have a voucher to use in January for a free classic book.

However I am confused as to why it doesn't work on this classic commentary

The book only costs $12.49 - the coupon works on books that are more expensive than that.

I am running out of classic books that I'm interested in that the code works on. Surely it's time to let us use the 'free classic book' code to work on any classic, public domain book? Or at least on any classic book below a certain price?

Posts 713
Lew Worthington | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 11 2019 5:55 AM

It is odd that you can't use the code for that book.

I'm in the same boat regarding the classic books, both because anything I might ordinarily want I already have, and because the strength of my non-PD library makes many of these volumes less useful.

Lew

Posts 21
Rob | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 11 2019 2:54 PM

I presumed the free bundles were the option this month because I didnt receive any special codes.

Posts 26493
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 11 2019 4:57 PM

Rob:
I didnt receive any special codes

If you are referring to the codes for free books related to your Faithlife Connect subscription (which is the subject of this thread), then you should be aware that you don't "receive" (by email) any codes. Rather, you get the codes from your benefits page. Click HERE, then click on "ebooks." This is what you will do on the first day EVERY month. 

OSX & iOS | Mac Logs | PC LogsInstall

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS