Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 610
Stephen Steele | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Jan 11 2019 3:46 AM

As a Faithlife Connect member I have a voucher to use in January for a free classic book.

However I am confused as to why it doesn't work on this classic commentary

The book only costs $12.49 - the coupon works on books that are more expensive than that.

I am running out of classic books that I'm interested in that the code works on. Surely it's time to let us use the 'free classic book' code to work on any classic, public domain book? Or at least on any classic book below a certain price?

Posts 769
Lew Worthington | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 11 2019 5:55 AM

It is odd that you can't use the code for that book.

I'm in the same boat regarding the classic books, both because anything I might ordinarily want I already have, and because the strength of my non-PD library makes many of these volumes less useful.

Lew

Posts 25
Rob | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 11 2019 2:54 PM

I presumed the free bundles were the option this month because I didnt receive any special codes.

Posts 27009
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 11 2019 4:57 PM

Rob:
I didnt receive any special codes

If you are referring to the codes for free books related to your Faithlife Connect subscription (which is the subject of this thread), then you should be aware that you don't "receive" (by email) any codes. Rather, you get the codes from your benefits page. Click HERE, then click on "ebooks." This is what you will do on the first day EVERY month. 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 610
Stephen Steele | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 22 2019 2:41 PM

Any chance of getting an answer to the original question from faithlife staff? It would be much appreciated.

Posts 4547
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 23 2019 12:57 AM

Hi Stephen

These forums are really self help groups and the Faithlife Staff often only respond to items with 'Bug' in the heading.

By far the best way to get a timely answer is to give Customer Services a call on the phone.

From the UK I use Skype to call them as the cost is much less.

Posts 164
LogosEmployee
Erin | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 25 2019 9:26 AM

Stephen Steele:

As a Faithlife Connect member I have a voucher to use in January for a free classic book.

However I am confused as to why it doesn't work on this classic commentary

The book only costs $12.49 - the coupon works on books that are more expensive than that.

I am running out of classic books that I'm interested in that the code works on. Surely it's time to let us use the 'free classic book' code to work on any classic, public domain book? Or at least on any classic book below a certain price?

Stephen,

I'm sorry for the difficulty you've had with redeeming your free classic book! Here is the current list of classic ebooks that are redeemable with your Faithlife Connect subscription. The coupon code each month works via the Faithlife Ebooks store, not on Logos.com, and unfortunately the title you're referring to is not included in the list. However, there are about 3,000+ other options to choose from!

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS