Scrolling Issues on Ipad and Iphone

Page 2 of 2 (23 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 22 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 122
Donald G. Fisher | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 18 2019 6:46 AM

I deleted the Logos app and reinstalled it with the bulk of my library as well.  As of yet I have not encountered any of the freezing issues as mentioned in this thread.  For the few others who have been experiencing this same issue, I want to let you know that my issue seems to be resolved with a clean installation of the app.  Kind of weird because everything else appeared to function normally.  Thanks to all for offering suggestions.

Don

Posts 917
John Goodman | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 31 2019 4:53 PM

I did this and it was fixed for about 3 days... back to glitches. True on both iphone and ipad. No glitches with page turns though.

גַּם־חֹשֶׁךְ֮ לֹֽא־יַחְשִׁ֪יךְ מִ֫מֶּ֥ךָ וְ֭לַיְלָה כַּיּ֣וֹם יָאִ֑יר כַּ֝חֲשֵׁיכָ֗ה כָּאוֹרָֽה

Posts 11
David Strittmatter | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 14 2019 5:44 AM

You're not alone. Ever since I upgraded to Logos 8 I've had issues where I swipe to turn a page in a bible and the same page appears or I tap to change chapter and verse and the new location shows in the bar but it didn't go to there. It was happening with Faithlife ebooks too (page change issue) but now not so much. I'm using an iPad mini 2nd generation. I did the recommended reinstall with no apparent success. No issues on the PC. Back to reading my bible on paper for now.

Page 2 of 2 (23 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS