Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 5
Roberto Lugo | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Jan 17 2019 5:23 PM

Hello All,

I am a Faithlife Connect Essentials subscriber and love the service.  I had a quick question - what is the difference between a Logos 7 library and Logos 8 library?  I went to my "About Logos Bible Software" screen and it stated that my Base Package Library is Logos 7 Library.  Since I am a Faithlife Connect Essentials member, shouldn't I have a Logos 8 Library?  Confused on this one...

Thanks,

Roberto

Posts 1022
Keith Pang | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 17 2019 5:46 PM

It means you haven’t bought a base package for Logos 8. Doesn’t mean anything more than that, your books you bought with 7 work the same way in 8. 

Shalom, in Christ, Keith. Check out my music www.soundcloud.com/kpang808

Posts 27116
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 18 2019 5:59 PM

Roberto Lugo:
Confused on this one...

On of the things I don't like about Faithlife is their nomenclature (how they name things). I would prefer if they didn't refer to Libraries as "L7" or "L8." There really is no connection between the SOFTWARE L8 and the LIBRARY L8 except for when they were purchased. 

A Library is the resources that you purchase in a bundle. If you were to purchase a new Library, the new resources would just be added to the ones which you already own. The good news: You will receive a discount for any resource which you previously owned (so that you don't pay twice for any resource). 

Faithlife's primary source of income is the sale of Libraries. Faithlife Connect provides you access to new features (and some other benefits). If you want new resources, you should look into a new Library. 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS