Truth & Life Dramatized Audio Bible: New Testament

Page 1 of 1 (12 items)
This post has 11 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 4404
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Jan 18 2019 1:45 PM

Attempting to listen to Acts 5, I hear the audio for Acts 25 (which also occurs when I try listening to Acts 25). I do not know why. Is this a universal experience?

“God watches over the affairs of those who truly love him without their worrying about them.” - St. John of the Cross

Posts 997
Deacon Steve | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 21 2019 2:44 PM

I can confirm that it is happening to me as well.

Posts 230
LogosEmployee
Donald Antenen (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 21 2019 3:24 PM

We are looking into it!

Posts 4404
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 22 2019 3:09 PM

Donald Antenen (Faithlife):

We are looking into it!

Thank you!

“God watches over the affairs of those who truly love him without their worrying about them.” - St. John of the Cross

Posts 785
Kiyah | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 19 2019 7:29 PM

Donald Antenen (Faithlife):

We are looking into it!

Yes

Posts 173
LogosEmployee

Quick update on this.  We found that the wrong file for Acts 5 got uploaded.  We're in the process of identifying the problem and getting the correct file in place.  I'll update this thread when situation is resolved.

--Craig

Craig St. Clair | Verbum Product Manager |

Posts 4404
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 20 2019 4:59 PM

That makes sense. Thank you!

Posts 1
At His Feet | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 26 2019 7:11 AM

Hi Craig. You mentioned that you would update progress on the Truth & Life Audio Bible on this thread when it got straightened out. I'm so disappointed to say that this feature has never worked correctly for me on my laptop or mobile devices. It is always out of sync with the passage I'm on, or begins reading at a random verse in another book, and so doesn't follow along correctly as the ESV audio and Bible do flawlessly. In addition, it occasionally switches to the system narrator. See also, Fr. Devin Roza's bug report on his experience here: https://community.logos.com/forums/p/131827/857795.aspx#857795

Thank you for any news on this resource!

Posts 4404
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 27 2019 7:26 AM

Welcome to the forums, At His Feet!

I'm happy to say that I haven't experienced any of the problems you noted, whether on a mobile device or my laptop, but I'm sorry that you are experiencing them. Hopefully early this coming week Craig or Donald will appear and be able to help or direct you to someone who can.

As a note for future reference, you can make a link live in messages on the forum by tapping on the space bar after adding the URL, like this:  https://community.logos.com/forums/p/131827/857795.aspx#857795

Posts 20
Don Kolafa | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 8 2019 7:59 AM

Let me add my voice to this problem.  I just purchased this with the RSVCE and cannot get them to synchronize. 

Audio reading of the bible is one more facet to keep interest high when used occasionally for Small Group Bible Study.  

Posts 4404
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 28 2019 9:15 AM

Craig St. Clair (Faithlife):

Quick update on this.  We found that the wrong file for Acts 5 got uploaded.  We're in the process of identifying the problem and getting the correct file in place.  I'll update this thread when situation is resolved.

--Craig

Bump!

Posts 4404
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 3 2020 4:25 PM

Craig St. Clair (Faithlife):

--Craig

Bump! Coming up on a year now.

Page 1 of 1 (12 items) | RSS