Workflow complete?

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 215
Bruce Junkermann | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Jan 22 2019 3:43 PM

I created a reference workflow with some question answer sections.  As I worked through it using a particular passage, I chose to click skip rather than click complete in a couple of sections.  When I finished, my workflow shows "complete" with the green circle, however it still shows up in the "started workflow" section of the Guides menu. When going back to that particular workflow I no longer have the option of clicking skip or complete.  

Should I be able to open that particular workflow and be able to finish it? (have the skip/complete buttons available?

OR if I am good with skipping sections shouldn't that workflow show up in the "complete workflows" section.

Love your help.  Thanks.

Posts 215
Bruce Junkermann | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 23 2019 9:36 AM

Anyone?

Posts 24478
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 24 2019 3:29 AM

Bruce Junkermann:
When I finished, my workflow shows "complete" with the green circle, however it still shows up in the "started workflow" section of the Guides menu. When going back to that particular workflow I no longer have the option of clicking skip or complete.  

If you complete a section by answering the questions, it won't show the section as complete, and will resume at that section when you restart the workflow! That is a bug.

I can only suggest you delete the workflow and start again, but don't Skip sections.

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Posts 215
Bruce Junkermann | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 24 2019 12:12 PM

Thanks Dave.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS