Bible verse art problem

Page 1 of 1 (11 items)
This post has 10 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 18
Richard Milbrandt | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Jan 23 2019 1:16 PM

I used to be able to put daily Bible verse art on social media in Logos 7 easily.  Logos 8 was more difficult to do that.  Today when I click on Bible verse art from the Logos 8 homepage, no picture of the Bible verse art appears and I only see the Bible verse in the ESV version.  Is there any way to put Bible verse art on social media now?

Posts 27120
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 23 2019 1:56 PM

I'm having troubles too. I assume you are on Windows? On Mac, when I click on the VOD, "media" opens up (in a new panel! Angry) which is blank. I did find a way to navigate to VOD artwork, but when I click on an image, I am back to a blank screen. 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 18
Richard Milbrandt | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 23 2019 2:04 PM

I am on windows and I keep getting a blank screen when I click on Bible verse art.

Posts 2017
GaoLu | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 23 2019 2:05 PM

After years of collecting media art (I Love it) I finally abandoned doing so after the nasty new-layout annoyance (why on earth do that?)

The Good news: Although slow loading, the media did load for me and was really nice--well worth keeping.  

Posts 27120
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 23 2019 2:38 PM

GaoLu:
The Good news: Although slow loading, the media did load for me and was really nice--well worth keeping. 

After five minutes, still blank. 

Posts 27120
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 23 2019 2:39 PM

Richard Milbrandt:
I am on windows

You may have better luck on Mobile... It was easy for me (iOS). However, the image had a different layout!

Posts 202
LogosEmployee
Joe McCune (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 23 2019 3:09 PM

Hi Richard, I am sorry to hear that you hare having difficulty with this.  We are looking at ways of improving this.  

In the meantime, there are alternative ways to access Verse of the Day, perhaps one of these might work better for you-

Posts 18
Richard Milbrandt | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 23 2019 7:53 PM

Thank you for your help in finding the verse of the day Bible art with the web links.

Posts 2017
GaoLu | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 24 2019 2:35 AM

Those links are all nice, but they contain a version of the graphic with the Faithlife watermark.  

Posts 18
Richard Milbrandt | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 24 2019 7:54 AM

I can put Bible verse art from the Logos 8 homepage on social media once again.  Thank you Faithlife for fixing that so quickly.

Page 1 of 1 (11 items) | RSS