How to Rapidly Scroll Through Resources?

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 8
Jerry Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Jan 24 2019 6:44 AM

Does anyone know how to - with multiple resources opened, it would be great if a single-click and hold on these arrows would move through the open resources, rather than a single-click and only advancing one resource at a time. 

Posts 1002
John Goodman | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 24 2019 6:52 AM

Not a direct answer but having invested a lot of time in prioritising resources I find it easier to use the left and right arrow keys on my keyboard as well as the + button to move between related content. This also has the advantage of keeping the program very fast and responsive. Certain books are also favs either with key combos or toolbar shortcuts.

גַּם־חֹשֶׁךְ֮ לֹֽא־יַחְשִׁ֪יךְ מִ֫מֶּ֥ךָ וְ֭לַיְלָה כַּיּ֣וֹם יָאִ֑יר כַּ֝חֲשֵׁיכָ֗ה כָּאוֹרָֽה

Posts 27775
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 24 2019 7:19 AM

Jerry Smith:
Does anyone know how to Rapidly Scroll Through Resources?

On my MacBook, I simply hover over the tabs and use a "two-finger swipe" over them using my trackpad. I assume it would be similar on Windows. 

On a different note: You may be able to request that you post count be reset. I assume you updated/changed your email address. 

EDIT: I assume  that you are the "Jerry Smith" who is a long time forum member. If not, welcome to the forums! Smile

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 8
Jerry Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 26 2019 7:06 PM

Thank you for your responses. Typically work on a desktop with a mouse and would love to click those "arrows" and zip through open resources I'm using. And, yes, long time member . . . didn't know about resetting post count. Anyone know who/how on this? Thanks again.

Posts 26847
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 26 2019 7:35 PM

It resets when you change your email. Call customer service and they can fix it.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 2925
Forum MVP
Jacob Hantla | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 26 2019 8:03 PM

JT (alabama24):

On my MacBook, I simply hover over the tabs and use a "two-finger swipe" over them using my trackpad

This is what I do

Jacob Hantla
Pastor/Elder, Grace Bible Church
gbcaz.org

Posts 13368
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 26 2019 10:30 PM

Jerry Smith:
Does anyone know how to - with multiple resources opened, it would be great if a single-click and hold on these arrows would move through the open resources, rather than a single-click and only advancing one resource at a time. 

That is the behaviour on a PC.

Posts 18715
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 27 2019 12:51 AM

Jerry Smith:

It should work the way you expect. Works that way on Windows for me.

Also, Ctrl+PgUp and Ctrl+PgDown will bring the previous/next tab to the front, scrolling as necessary.

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS