Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 142
John Hapgood | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Jun 24 2009 10:10 AM

What does it mean to "Subscribe" to a forum? 

http://community.logos.com/forums/ForumSubscriptions.aspx

Is it to get them via email or what?

John

Posts 271
Don | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 25 2009 6:53 AM
If you don't subscribe, posts from all of the forums show up in the box at the top of the page. If you subscribe and use a filter, only the forums you are subcribed to show up. I subscribed to general and suggestions so I don't have to see the spanish, mac or beta posts.
Posts 10549
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 25 2009 8:46 AM

John Hapgood:

What does it mean to "Subscribe" to a forum? 

http://community.logos.com/forums/ForumSubscriptions.aspx

Is it to get them via email or what?

John

John

I tried subscribing to 4 forums. What I received was a full mail box! I received individual email messages for each post in each subscribed forum from the moment I entered my subscription. If you are lonely, and need more messages into your In Box, then by all means subscribe. Otherwise, you may want to skip this feature. Big Smile

Posts 9946
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 25 2009 9:44 AM

JackCaviness:

I tried subscribing to 4 forums. What I received was a full mail box! I received individual email messages for each post in each subscribed forum from the moment I entered my subscription. If you are lonely, and need more messages into your In Box, then by all means subscribe. Otherwise, you may want to skip this feature. Big Smile

Didn't you say you were retired?  Devil

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 10549
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 25 2009 12:52 PM

George Somsel:
Didn't you say you were retired?  Devil

No, George, I am not retired, nor am I lonely and wishing someone would send me an email.  However, I did pass 39 a few years ago. Smile

Jack

Posts 2736
Bohuslav Wojnar | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 25 2009 2:03 PM

JackCaviness:

No, I subscribed to all except Spanish and Mac and get no mails into my inbox. You ust have to switch it off in your profile.

Bohuslav

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS