Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 492
Richard Villanueva | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Jan 26 2019 7:21 PM

Looking through the Faithlife Store saw this https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/56349/frames-season-1-the-complete-collection-ebook and was wondering if it includes the infographics and pictures.

The preview is just of type, no pictures but Iw anted to ask just in case. 

Thanks!

MBPro'12 / i5 / 8GB // 3.0 Scholars (Purple) / L6 & L7 Platinum, M&E Platinum, Anglican Bronze, P&C Silver / L8 Platinum, Academic Pro

Posts 3114
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 26 2019 10:57 PM

I found the Kindle version and it looks like it has your infographics. I would assume the fleb version would be the same. Check out the preview on Amazon first. If not you can always return it

https://www.amazon.com/Frames-Season-Complete-Collection-eBook-ebook/dp/B00I7JU18W 

Posts 492
Richard Villanueva | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 26 2019 11:29 PM

Mattillo:
the Kindle version and it looks like it has your infographics. I would assume the fleb version would be the same.

Sweet - it's not an expensive title. I may give it a swing...

MBPro'12 / i5 / 8GB // 3.0 Scholars (Purple) / L6 & L7 Platinum, M&E Platinum, Anglican Bronze, P&C Silver / L8 Platinum, Academic Pro

Posts 413
Brad | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 27 2019 8:54 AM

Yes The infographics are indeed included in the FLEB version.

Posts 27443
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 27 2019 10:40 AM

What is the resource? I have never seen such a generic description as they have for this resource! 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 2244
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 27 2019 11:22 AM

Proactive information for other nun US users like me (before the question comes up): we need to wait for FL to renew their contract with Z. before we can buy this title.

Past IT Consultant. Past Mission Worker. Entrepreneur. Future Seminary Student.
Why Amazon sucks: Full background story of my legal dispute with the online giant

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS