A21 Issue - Grey Space Remains

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 157
James Garriss | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Jun 1 2010 4:46 PM

Ok, I was checking out the new features in Copy Bible Verses when I ran into a problem.  First, I have a layout which utilizes all the space on my screen:

When i select copy Bible verses, it pushes everything to the left and starts a new panel.  Ok.

But when I close the copy Bible verses panel, it leaves the grey space.  The screen doesn't go back to my original layout.  And I don't know of an easy way to make it.

Posts 440
Lewis Harper | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 1 2010 4:55 PM

James,   I have the same problem with any side tabs opened.  When tab are closed the other tabs do not expand back to their original position.  That include highlighting also.

Posts 115
Tony Kissell | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 1 2010 4:55 PM

I'm noticing similar behavior when the highlighting panel is opened and closed

Posts 116
B. J. Clarke | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 1 2010 5:25 PM

Dittos. This is one reason why I would like to see a simpler way of dragging the panels to the size of my choice. Perhaps others do not have a problem with this, but there are some panels in my layout which I cannot drag to resize. The arrow below is pointing to the place where I can click and drag. This works.

Again, when I click where the arrow above is pointing, I get a cursor that I can use to drag the panel to the size of my choice. However, as the screen shot below shows, when I click in the oval area, I can never get a cursor to appear to drag this panel. This causes the interlinear buttons to be truncated on my screen. When I go full screen on this panel the buttons are completely visible.

Is this just a temporary situation with L4 Mac, or is it just the way it is planned to be?

Posts 1861
LogosEmployee
Tom Philpot (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 1 2010 5:45 PM

James,

This appears to be a regression from previous alphas. We'll file a bug and put it in the queue for A22.

Mobile Development Team Lead

Posts 157
James Garriss | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 1 2010 5:53 PM

Tom Philpot:
We'll file a bug and put it in the queue for A22.

Thanks, Tom.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS