Free course

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 64
JFritschJr | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Jan 30 2019 4:12 PM

I seem to have lost the email which had my coupon code for a free mobile Ed course. I had it but can't find it again. Can someone assist?

Posts 26022
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 30 2019 4:20 PM

We're just users like yourself. As the numbers are unique, you have to call customer service.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 589
Ted Weis | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 30 2019 5:41 PM

Me too, but I was able to search my gmail and find it. Do you have a search feature in your email? I believe your receipt for purchase of Logos 8 includes the code.

Posts 114
Martin Hall | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 30 2019 7:53 PM

JFritschJr:

I seem to have lost the email which had my coupon code for a free mobile Ed course. I had it but can't find it again. Can someone assist?

There is a link included with your receipt. 

Posts 250
Jonathan Bradley | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 31 2019 6:29 PM

JFritschJr:

I deleted the email receipt not knowing it was there. Call customer service, or your sales rep if you bought it through one, and they can resend you the receipt, course code and all.

Posts 1406
Wild Eagle | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 31 2019 7:17 PM

Jonathan Bradley:

JFritschJr:

I deleted the email receipt not knowing it was there. Call customer service, or your sales rep if you bought it through one, and they can resend you the receipt, course code and all.

follow this link:

https://www.logos.com/redeem-course

"No man is greater than his prayer life. The pastor who is not praying is playing; the people who are not praying are straying." Leonard Ravenhill 

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS