Free workflows are not free

Page 3 of 3 (57 items) < Previous 1 2 3
This post has 56 Replies | 6 Followers

Posts 3111
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 31 2019 3:52 PM

Mark:
I am wondering if I can get the $10 off if you spend $50 resent to me.

Simply call or Live Chat with Customer Service. They can provide the coupon code quicker than it would take for someone to see your request and send it to you (especially since that coupon code expires tonight).

Posts 3766
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 31 2019 4:36 PM

Christina de Martínez (Faithlife):

My team is looking into what's going on with the email... it's odd that so many of you haven't received it. Sorry about that! I'm glad that the link is working for many of you. 

Mark:

...This link did work, except it only put 4 workflows into my shopping cart.  How do I pick up a 5th one?

Mark, the fifth one is under development. It's not quite ready, but we're working on it. We'll stay in contact about how to redeem the final workflow. 

My email came through tonight, thanks!

I like Apples.  Especially Honeycrisp.

Posts 22
LogosEmployee

Hi all, 

We investigated, and it turns out that the email announcing that the free workflows were available was unintentionally stuck in our systems and was never sent. Thank you to everyone who reported the issue! 

My team is currently working on getting that email sent out to anyone who hasn't heard about it.

–Christina from Faithlife

Posts 22
LogosEmployee

Milkman:

Hey Christina,

Are u saying that these workflows were/are free to Now subscribers and Connect?

This offer was for people who purchased a Logos 8 package, library, or feature set during 2018. Being a Connect subscriber alone does not qualify you for this offer. 

You brought up a great point with this question. These workflows should be offered to Connect subscribers. We just added them to the Logos Cloud Full Feature Set. That means that if you moved from Logos Now to Faithlife Connect, or if you subscribe to Connect Essentials or Connect Premiere, you should have access to these workflows. 

Thanks for bringing this up. We want to make sure that Faithlife Connect continually brings you our top features and content. Let us know how you like the workflows!  

Posts 2301
Ronald Quick | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 31 2019 6:13 PM

I think the coupons are being attached to accounts in batches.  Earlier today the workflows were not free for me, but now they are.

Posts 3073
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 1 2019 6:18 AM

Hi all, 

We investigated, and it turns out that the email announcing that the free workflows were available was unintentionally stuck in our systems and was never sent. Thank you to everyone who reported the issue! 

My team is currently working on getting that email sent out to anyone who hasn't heard about it.

–Christina from Faithlife

Thank you Christina! I did eventually get my email late yesterday

Posts 52
Ron Ferguson | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 1 2019 7:29 AM

Christina and FL,

Got my email yesterday afternoon, and all 4 were free with a message the 5th one is coming and we'll be notified.  Thank you so much, appreciate the help and fix.  You guys rock!!

Posts 1814
Kenneth Neighoff | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 1 2019 7:55 AM

Still not received the email.

Posts 910
David Carter | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 22 2019 2:10 PM

You brought up a great point with this question. These workflows should be offered to Connect subscribers. We just added them to the Logos Cloud Full Feature Set. That means that if you moved from Logos Now to Faithlife Connect, or if you subscribe to Connect Essentials or Connect Premiere, you should have access to these workflows. 

Well I am a Logos Now/Faithlife Connect Subscriber

I also own a Logos 8 base package which I upgraded to in 2019

I also own the Logos 8 Full Feature Set

Why then am I unable to access these workflows free of charge? Logos want to charge me $9.99 each for four of them

Posts 3111
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 22 2019 2:45 PM

David Carter:
I also own a Logos 8 base package which I upgraded to in 2019

The five free workflows offer expired at the end of 2018.

David Carter:
I also own the Logos 8 Full Feature Set

The Cloud Full Feature Set (a subscription) is different from the Full Feature Set (a purchase). The workflows in question aren't a part of the purchasable FFS, as you know, so you don't permanently own them already.

David Carter:

Why then am I unable to access these workflows free of charge? Logos want to charge me $9.99 each for four of them

Access? Or buy?

A Logos Now subscription provides temporary (not permanent) license to tools and features.

The store lets you buy anything you don't already (permanently) own (including items provided in your subscription).

You can freely access features and tools provided by your subscription, but a subscription doesn't let you freely purchase/own those temporary features or tools. You'd have to pay for anything you'd want to permanently own once your subscription expires.

Posts 910
David Carter | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 22 2019 3:03 PM

PetahChristian:
The five free workflows offer expired at the end of 2018.

I am aware of that thanks

PetahChristian:
Access? Or buy?

Either. Both.

PetahChristian:
A Logos Now subscription provides temporary (not permanent) license to tools and features.

I am quite aware of that as well thanks.

PetahChristian:
The store lets you buy anything you don't already (permanently) own (including items provided in your subscription).

You can freely access features and tools provided by your subscription, but a subscription doesn't let you freely purchase/own those temporary features or tools. You'd have to pay for anything you'd want to permanently own once your subscription expires.

Yeah yeah yeah I know all that as well thanks

The point I am making which you have completely ignored is the comment by Christina de Martinez who said:

That means that if you moved from Logos Now to Faithlife Connect, or if you subscribe to Connect Essentials or Connect Premiere, you should have access to these workflows.

I moved from Logos Now to Faithlife Connect and therefore according to Christina I should have access to these workflows. But I do not.

Thanks

Posts 3111
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 22 2019 3:36 PM

David Carter:
The point I am making which you have completely ignored is the comment by Christina de Martinez

It was the one question I could not answer (as I own those workflows and can no longer determine whether I also had temporary access to them via Faithlife Connect).

David Carter:
I moved from Logos Now to Faithlife Connect and therefore according to Christina I should have access to these workflows. But I do not.

So they don't show up in the list when you view Guides -> Workflows?

As for the Faithlife Connect Essentials product page, it unfortunately does not list any workflows, so that's no help at present. Sorry!

Edit: I've passed on that product page issue to FL, and will see if we can get an answer for you, David.

Posts 910
David Carter | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 22 2019 5:27 PM

PetahChristian:

David Carter:

So they don't show up in the list when you view Guides -> Workflows?

Whoops. What can I say - I never thought of doing that Embarrassed

Yes they are there. Nobody had told me so I didn't know and just assumed I didn't have them!

Or at least four of them are. For some reason, I don't have an "English Word Study" workflow, which I thought was one of the five.

Maybe it will turn up next week Big Smile

In the meantime I'm off to taste some humble pie. Sorry

Posts 281
Michael Parry-Thomas | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 22 2019 5:53 PM

Hi

I think I paid for 1  workflow?  

Looks like it should have been free 

Mick

Mick
Posts 281
Michael Parry-Thomas | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 22 2019 5:55 PM

Hi I think I paid for 1  workflow?  

Mick

Mick
Posts 8835
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 22 2019 5:56 PM

Michael Parry-Thomas:

Hi I think I paid for 1  workflow?  

If that is the case you should contact Customer Service about it.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 3111
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 22 2019 6:29 PM

It's all good, I'm glad that you can access them!

David Carter:
Maybe it will turn up next week Big Smile

Likely so. That item would need to be manually added to the right Faithlife Connect subscription tiers, behind the scenes.

Page 3 of 3 (57 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS