Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Posts 153
Rob Kuefner | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Jan 31 2019 7:42 PM

With the recent studies showing that inking helps with memory, and more devices coming with some kind of

inking tool, is this something Logos is thinking about ? . I'm not sure what all is involved, but it would be pretty

cool to take notes, highlight etc. right on the pages of a Logos resource. I haven't really had much opportunity

yet to use the new notes feature in Logos 8, but as a long time Surface user, I find using my pen to be more

and more useful and would love to use inking more naturally in Logos! Thanks! 

Posts 327
J. Remington Bowling | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 31 2019 8:29 PM

Yes

It's the number one feature suggestion (or at least it has the most votes): https://logosmobile.uservoice.com/forums/190765-logos-mobile-apps/suggestions/12923634-pen-support-for-ipad-pro-with-note-taking 

While I have no idea how hard implementing something like this might be, I would guess that it's a lot and there isn't much incentive to do it right now since there isn't much competition. Some programs (all?) seem to be doing it by having a transparent mask over the page.

I would also love to see Kindle implement this feature and there is more incentive on that front since other competitors like Onyx do it. And if Kindle does it then there would be some incentive for Logos to do it since there is some degree of competition there.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS