Problem Printing from Lectionary

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 3
Matt | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Feb 11 2019 8:18 AM

I'd like to print out the assigned readings from an entry in the lectionary (I'm using Lutheran Service Book 3-Year Lectionary) and when Logos brings up the print/export prompt, the last reading is completely missing, despite it being highlighted. I've tried exporting it in different forms, but regardless of how I do it, it won't include that final reading.

Anyone have an idea what might be causing this?

Posts 9846
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 11 2019 9:47 AM

Rev2028:
Anyone have an idea what might be causing this?

There seems to be a bug - I selected all of the text for next Sunday and then used print/export: it was incomplete, and when I went back I found that the selection was no longer all of the last reading. Weird. 

What I did that worked:

• I selected the text for next Sunday including the next entries first word, Monday - this worked and didn't reduce the highlighting.
  • Alterantively, I picked the entry for Feb 17: it was complete and even had the first line of Monday - which is not really great, but should work, too

Hope this helps a bit.

Running Logos 8 latest beta version on Win 10

Posts 7920
LogosEmployee
Bradley Grainger (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 11 2019 11:28 PM

I'm not able to reproduce what I think you're describing. Attached is a PDF printout of all the readings for next Sunday.

A screenshot or PDF might help us understand what you're describing.

4848.test.pdf

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS