Promo Code Not Working

Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
This post has 8 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 1690
Robert M. Warren | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Feb 16 2019 12:18 PM

I received an email this afternoon from Faithlife about a promo code (which I didn't know I had and wasn't expecting). The code, however, returns "Invalid code" on attempted use. Here is the email:

"Just wanted to remind you...

As a thank you for participating in the Pre-Order, Pre-Publication, and Community Pricing programs, you have a coupon (good through March 31, 2019) for $15 off any order on Logos.com or Verbum.com

Just make sure to be signed in on the account associated with this email address, and enter code..."

Maybe I've already used it recently and forgot about it (old man disclaimer) and the email automation query needs tweaking.

Win 10 Android 8.1 Fire OS 5

Posts 9050
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 16 2019 12:30 PM

I used the code today, so it is working.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 208
Kevin | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 16 2019 12:45 PM

I also got the email, and the code is not working. However I believe I already used the code when it was first assigned, so perhaps we were not supposed to actually receive an email. The initial email came 24th Dec

Posts 781
scooter | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 16 2019 1:42 PM

Saving mine for March.

Posts 644
Kiyah | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 16 2019 3:13 PM

I wonder how they decide who gets these coupons. I have several open pre-orders and didn't receive a coupon. Sad

Posts 9050
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 16 2019 5:16 PM

Kiyah:

I wonder how they decide who gets these coupons. I have several open pre-orders and didn't receive a coupon. Sad

I believe this was an advertising giveaway. They advertised a pre-pub which didn't cost much and tried to get a lot of people to sign up for it, promising a coupon to all those who participated and ended up buying the pre-pub. The idea was to expose more people to the pre-pub process. Someone else may remember differently.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 3164
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 16 2019 5:42 PM

Robert M. Warren:
I received an email this afternoon from Faithlife about a promo code (which I didn't know I had and wasn't expecting). The code, however, returns "Invalid code" on attempted use.

I also got that reminder email today, however I remember using that code when it was first sent out last December. The code naturally didn't work a second time for me.

Apparently the email recipients inadvertently included customers like us who already used the code.

Posts 1082
Sean | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 16 2019 7:21 PM

PetahChristian:

Robert M. Warren:
I received an email this afternoon from Faithlife about a promo code (which I didn't know I had and wasn't expecting). The code, however, returns "Invalid code" on attempted use.

I also got that reminder email today, however I remember using that code when it was first sent out last December. The code naturally didn't work a second time for me.

Apparently the email recipients inadvertently included customers like us who already used the code.

Same here. It would have been nice, but I didn't really expect it to work.

Logos Now Subscriber -- 22/2/2018

Posts 194
Daniel Radke | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 16 2019 7:45 PM

PetahChristian:

This seems to be what happened, as I fall in that boat as well.

eChristianResources.com - Connecting Christians With Quality Evangelical Resources Available For FREE On The Internet (including links to free Logos/Vyrso resources!)

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS