Prepub: Shepherd Looks at Psalm 23...What Happened?

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 513
David P. Moore | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Feb 18 2019 8:03 PM

Not sure if I missed something about Phillip Keller's book A Shepherd Looks at Psalm 23 on Prepub. It was due to go live on Feb 13. When I click on the book title, it goes to a 404 page.

Posts 18703
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 19 2019 1:43 PM

That's odd. I just got the email that said it was ready to be downloaded, and the SKU listed in the email (which was also the SKU listed in the confirmation email when I ordered the pre-pub) was 171383. But the SKU for the now released Faithlife eBook (that number in the URL of the product description) is 168697. It is surely the same book, but they must have decided to change the SKU on it.

If it's still showing it as an open pre-pub for you, I'd contact Customer Service about it.

Posts 422
Leo Wee Fah | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 19 2019 4:22 PM

Unable to distribute A Shepherd Looks at Psalm 23 to your country.

Why.....??Crying

Posts 10102
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 20 2019 12:19 PM

Leo Wee Fah:

Unable to distribute A Shepherd Looks at Psalm 23 to your country.

Why.....??Crying

That's the current standard for all Faithlife eBooks from the publisher group owning Zondervan and Nelson - many hope this changes in a rather soon future.  

Running Logos 8 latest beta version on Win 10

Posts 8973
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 20 2019 4:51 PM

NB.Mick:
That's the current standard for all Faithlife eBooks from the publisher group owning Zondervan and Nelson

Sad

NB.Mick:
many hope this changes in a rather soon future.  

Yes

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS