My Mother has Cancer. Please pray.

Page 3 of 3 (52 items) < Previous 1 2 3
This post has 51 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 117
Chris Belmonte | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 7 2019 8:27 AM

Thanks Randy. I'll do that very soon. Did anyone tell you you look kind of like one of the actors in Beetlejuice? 

Posts 411
George | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 7 2019 9:37 AM

Ecclesiastes 3:1-8
Psalm 23
Romans 8:18-38

I would read them in this order.  May God hear your prayers and give you His peace!

Posts 604
Dave Thawley | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 7 2019 2:49 PM

Praying for peace and reassurance that our lord will be close to all of your family. 

Posts 117
Chris Belmonte | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 7 2019 5:12 PM

They got all of it!

Posts 82
Joey Midgett | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 7 2019 5:49 PM

Prayers offered up for your mother as well as your whole family. May God bless you and her in this time of trial.

Posts 561
Steve Maling | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 7 2019 6:54 PM

Chris, thanks for letting us know! May God be praised and thanked!

Posts 284
Charlene | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 7 2019 11:05 PM

Wonderful to hear, Chris! Glad to hear they got it all!

Posts 2016
GaoLu | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 9 2019 12:32 PM

So glad your mother is fine.

I just learned that I have colon cancer. By God's grace we shall live this new assignment well and our desire is to live it to God's glory, to strengthen Believers and to spread the Gospel. 

My wifewife andave returned to WA from another country, don't know our way around well in the US anymore (we do have a daughter and friends in WA),  and may be looking for a place to stay near Virginia Mason in Seattle. Having happily spent much of my money on Logos Smile we are hoping to keep expenses down.  So if anyone just happens to have suggestions, send them my way.  PM is best so we don't clog the forums.  

Hopefully we, will be back to work overseas again soon. Meanwhile we, want to serve well wherever we are.

Posts 117
Chris Belmonte | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 9 2019 4:28 PM

GaoLu:

So glad your mother is fine.

I just learned that I have colon cancer. By God's grace we shall live this new assignment well and our desire is to live it for to God's glory, to strengthen Believers and to spread the Gospel. 

My wife  and I have returned to WA from another country, don't know our way around well in the US anymore (we do have a daughter and friends in WA),  and may be looking for a place to stay near Virginia Mason in Seattle. Having happily spent much of my money on Logos Smile we are hoping to keep expenses down.  So if anyone just happens to have suggestions, send them my way.  PM is best so we don't clog the forums.  

Hopefully we will be back to work overseas again soon. Meanwhile we want to serve well wherever we are.

I will pray for you immediately. I wouldn't want your family to lose you!

Posts 2016
GaoLu | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 10 2019 8:43 PM

Thanks, Chris.

And sorry for the typos. Correction:  

"My wife and I have returned..."   And my wife and I looking for a place near Seattle may be premature. We aren't sure of a location, although we think Belleview should be nice!

Posts 561
Steve Maling | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 11 2019 8:46 AM

Others of us are praying, alsoBig Smile And Virginia Mason is often recommended as a great place for treatment, as you already know better than I. May our Lord's healing touch surround and sustain  you and your family!

Posts 2852
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 11 2019 9:07 AM

Steve Maling:

Chris, thanks for letting us know! May God be praised and thanked!

Blessings in Christ.

Page 3 of 3 (52 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS