Google Calendar Sync

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 14
Jeremy Hulsey | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Feb 27 2019 8:51 AM

I would like to see some form of calendar integration into Logos. I think there are multiple applications that could aid in productivity with something like this. 

Posts 22114
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 27 2019 9:19 AM

Jeremy Hulsey:
I would like to see some form of calendar integration into Logos

Please expand on how you would use this.

I can't see any immediate application so I'm intrigued!

Posts 14
Jeremy Hulsey | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 27 2019 10:08 AM

The idea came to me this morning when I looked at the reading plans on my dashboard. I set them up for the entire year and yet there is no indication on the dashboard when I'm supposed to begin each reading. I suppose it will alert me once I'm behind on the plan. I could manually enter the dates on my calendar and receive a notification when I should begin, but what if Google Calendar were integrated into Logos? 

I would see when I'm supposed to be reading each book. Other applications could apply to the courses on the dashboard that don't alert you at all when you are behind. Then I started thinking about collegiate applications. Professors could enter assignments for the classes they teach and students could automatically sync those assignments into Logos. I'm sure there could be many more applications and could expand beyond just Google Calendar to different types of group collaboration. 

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS