Is there some one who knows

Page 1 of 1 (12 items)
This post has 11 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 3118
Tes | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Jun 4 2010 2:13 AM

I would like to buy in paper book as well ''the Gospel according to paul Romans written by utley bob'' by I couldn't find it,please help me?

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 19119
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 4 2010 2:38 AM

Amazon.com has two copies available through its bookseller network.

Posts 3118
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 4 2010 2:41 AM

Thank you Rosie, I am not confident to buy from amazon,because of their delay and similar matters.I would be glad if there is another?

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 19119
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 4 2010 2:49 AM

Try bookfinder.com.

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 4 2010 2:51 AM

Are you aware Bob Utely's website offers a free DVD of his Verse-by-Verse Bible commentaries?

I can't post the URL but if you G@@gle    "Bible Lessons International" you will find it.

It would be neat to get Utely's material in Logos. He gives it all away free.

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 19119
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 4 2010 3:15 AM

Matthew C Jones:

No sooner said than done: http://www.logos.com/products/details/2186

Not exactly free, though.

Posts 3118
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 4 2010 3:18 AM

Matthew C Jones:

Are you aware Bob Utely's website offers a free DVD of his Verse-by-Verse Bible commentaries?

I can't post the URL but if you G@@gle    "Bible Lessons International" you will find it.

I have it im my logos 4,but I want to have it in a paper book ,so as to read it on my way 

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 19119
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 4 2010 3:28 AM

Tes:

I have it im my logos 4,but I want to have it in a paper book ,so as to read it on my way 

Did you see my comment above? Search on bookfinder.com (a very useful website). You will find through that site that there is one copy available at Steel's Used Christian Books. As the links will show, you could get this copy either through biblio or AbeBooks. I'm not sure why you don't want to go through amazon; I've never had any trouble with it. These won't be any better, probably, as they are all mail-order places that deal with third party used booksellers. When buying used hard-to-find books such as this, you have little choice about where to get it from.

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 4 2010 3:51 AM

Rosie Perera:

No sooner said than done: http://www.logos.com/products/details/2186

OK, This is getting embarrassing. I have this in my Portfolio Edition resources.

Time for sleepyhead to go to bed. Sleep

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 3118
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 4 2010 4:08 AM

Rosie Perera:
Did you see my comment above? Search on bookfinder.com (a very useful website).

I have tried it many times now, but the book is not available any where .

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 19119
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 4 2010 4:12 PM

Tes:

Rosie Perera:

Yes it is there. Type utley in the Author field (make sure you spell it correctly; it's not utely or utley), and romans in the title field. Then click Begin Search, and you will find it. The first link in the search results will take you to all the amazon copies, which I understand you are not interested in ordering. But the second link will take you to the copy at Steel's Used Christian Books, a physical book shop in North Kansas City, Missouri. They sell their books via biblio and AbeBooks, so you will not need to use Amazon. Just click on one of the price links to get to the website where you can make your order. I don't know if they will ship to Europe, though. Amazon definitely will. So you might have to overcome your distaste for them.

Posts 3118
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 4 2010 5:26 PM

Rosie Perera:

Tes:

Rosie Perera:

Yes it is there. Type utley in the Author field (make sure you spell it correctly; it's not utely or utley), and romans in the title field. Then click Begin Search, and you will find it. The first link in the search results will take you to all the amazon copies, which I understand you are not interested in ordering. But the second link will take you to the copy at Steel's Used Christian Books, a physical book shop in North Kansas City, Missouri. They sell their books via biblio and AbeBooks, so you will not need to use Amazon. Just click on one of the price links to get to the website where you can make your order. I don't know if they will ship to Europe, though. Amazon definitely will. So you might have to overcome your distaste for them.

Thank you Rosie the problem was I was writting the Gospel according to Paul:Romans ,now as you have mentioned it ,I simply wrote Romans and it works.

Blessings in Christ.

Page 1 of 1 (12 items) | RSS