Augustine New 21st Century Transalation on PrePub !!!!!!

Page 3 of 3 (44 items) < Previous 1 2 3
This post has 43 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 88
Kevin Clemens | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 27 2019 1:40 PM

Dale E Heath:

It's unfortunate that most pre-pubs/orders don't show dynamic pricing. It's also difficult to compare titles that are in a different series or from a different publisher. Has anyone done a spread sheet showing all the different titles and which collection they're in?

Dale, if you have Augustine Through the Ages, this table of Augustine's works shows all the translations in FC, ACW, NPNF, and WSA (the New City Press set). It doesn't export well, however, otherwise I'd just share the relevant sections of the table.

Posts 3150
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 27 2019 4:37 PM

Dale E Heath:
It's unfortunate that most pre-pubs/orders don't show dynamic pricing.

Actually, they normally do, on the rare occasions that dynamic pricing is relevant to them.

Posts 692
Dale E Heath | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 27 2019 6:09 PM

Thank you Kevin Clemens, all your input has been very helpful. I have most of Augustine's works already, so I'll just sit this one out and perhaps pick up Psalms when it's available and on sale. It appears the main advantage of this collection is modern english and newer translation.

Posts 5160
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 27 2019 6:13 PM
I‘m sitting it out to, nice to have but for my needs not essential to have another translation at this point in time at this price.
Dale E Heath:

Thank you Kevin Clemens, all your input has been very helpful. I have most of Augustine's works already, so I'll just sit this one out and perhaps pick up Psalms when it's available and on sale. It appears the main advantage of this collection is modern english and newer translation.

Page 3 of 3 (44 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS