Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 26148
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Mar 4 2019 6:49 PM

Verbum downloaded a new version of the app and some resources and began indexing .... I left the application and started reading the forums ... some time later my screen suddenly changed as Verbum had crashed. It has a fascinating error that caused the crash but ...

5100.Verbum Log Files.zip

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 2517
LogosEmployee
Philana R. Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 5 2019 11:31 AM

Hi M.J.,

This seems to be a rare crash. I've let the team know and we'll take a look.

Posts 2517
LogosEmployee
Philana R. Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 5 2019 11:37 AM

MJ,

Can you try to "Repair" your installation through the Control Panel?

Posts 7953
LogosEmployee

Please "Repair" your installation of Verbum using "Solution 3" from this article (substituting "Verbum" for "Logos Bible Software" in the instructions).

https://support.logos.com/hc/en-us/articles/360008044592-What-to-do-if-Logos-Crashes-Windows

Posts 26148
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 5 2019 2:28 PM

Thanks ... seems fine now

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 7953
LogosEmployee

Did running the "Repair" fix the problem, or did it just "fix itself" before you did that?

Posts 26148
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 8 2019 11:09 AM

The repair fixed it ...

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS