Logos March Matchups - Pricing Change

Page 1 of 1 (14 items)
This post has 13 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 130
LogosEmployee
Daniel Motley (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Mar 5 2019 4:11 PM

Hi everyone,

In response to feedback, we have lowered the price of all Logos March Matchup collections from $749.99 to $599.99 effective immediately. The percentage discount between the individual sum of the resources and the retail price of the collection now better matches expectations for what these collection prices should be at retail value.

If you have purchased any of the bundles, our Customer Service team will be reaching out to you within the next day or so to rectify the mistake. Or feel free to call in to have it fixed immediately.

I hope that you all have enjoyed voting on your favorite biblical books so far. I'm looking forward to seeing the outcome!

Daniel

Product Manager, Faithlife

Posts 218
Jeremy White | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 5 2019 4:14 PM

Yes Thanks!

A song I wrote and recorded : He Who Sits Upon The Throne

Posts 1544
John Kight | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 5 2019 5:15 PM

Thanks Daniel and Faithlife!

For book reviews and more visit sojotheo.com 

Posts 3108
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 5 2019 5:52 PM

Thank you for a better discount!

Posts 3766
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 5 2019 6:04 PM

Thanks Daniel!

—Daniel. aka Friedrich

I like Apples.  Especially Honeycrisp.

Posts 999
EastTN | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 5 2019 6:23 PM

Thank you!

Posts 193
Daniel Radke | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 5 2019 8:20 PM

Thank you for patiently listening to lots of feedback and responding graciously!

eChristianResources.com - Connecting Christians With Quality Evangelical Resources Available For FREE On The Internet (including links to free Logos/Vyrso resources!)

Posts 135
Manuel Maria | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 5 2019 10:23 PM

Thank you! This movement will increase your sales and incomes!

Posts 851
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 6 2019 6:48 AM

Daniel Motley (Faithlife):

Hi everyone,

In response to feedback, we have lowered the price of all Logos March Matchup collections from $749.99 to $599.99 effective immediately. The percentage discount between the individual sum of the resources and the retail price of the collection now better matches expectations for what these collection prices should be at retail value.

If you have purchased any of the bundles, our Customer Service team will be reaching out to you within the next day or so to rectify the mistake. Or feel free to call in to have it fixed immediately.

I hope that you all have enjoyed voting on your favorite biblical books so far. I'm looking forward to seeing the outcome!

Daniel

Now if we could have the bundles "unbundled"......I'm sure that's a dream too far.

Posts 666
James McAdams | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 6 2019 8:22 AM

Daniel Motley (Faithlife):

Hi everyone,

That's a really impressive response. I'll have to give it a proper look now!

Posts 181
Matt Hamrick | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 6 2019 8:29 AM

That's awesome! Thanks Faithlife.

Posts 9954
Denise | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 6 2019 8:59 AM

Really? A $150 was the issue? Not for me. I can't imagine buying a box full of random authors on the usual Bible books ... we all know the end-point books. But that said, it's Logos' baby. 

On the other hand, googling Logos madness brought up last year (can't just click their ad; my browser casts them into the abyss). But, I'd forgotten ... some of those discounts were quite significant:

https://blog.logos.com/2018/03/top-10-biggest-savings-logos-march-madness/ 

Posts 3067
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 6 2019 9:07 AM

Denise:

Really? A $150 was the issue? Not for me. I can't imagine buying a box full of random authors on the usual Bible books ... we all know the end-point books. But that said, it's Logos' baby. 

On the other hand, googling Logos madness brought up last year (can't just click their ad; my browser casts them into the abyss). But, I'd forgotten ... some of those discounts were quite significant:

I'm with you on this. Though I do greatly appreciate FL listening to their customers and re-evaluating the prices, I just don't see any use in buying 30-50 resources on one book of the Bible.  I do hope others can find a use though.  I had hopes for a TDOT sale

Posts 851
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 6 2019 9:16 AM

Mattillo:

Denise:

I'm with you on this. Though I do greatly appreciate FL listening to their customers and re-evaluating the prices, I just don't see any use in buying 30-50 resources on one book of the Bible.  I do hope others can find a use though.  I had hopes for a TDOT sale

Mattillo

You and I often seem to be in the same page and appreciate the same resources. I too find little interest in buying multiple resources on the same book of the Bible - or at least the multiple resources in these bundles. I prefer to curate my own resources, which previous March Madness offers had enabled me to do. I appreciate what Faithlife do though and the fact they've tried to shake things up. It's just too expensive to buy multiple resources on the same book.

Page 1 of 1 (14 items) | RSS