I'm putting in my standard order now!

Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
This post has 8 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 3068
Milkman | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Mar 6 2019 6:54 AM

Most of our customers have what's called a Standing Order. Simply meaning that's what they want each delivery day. No calling/emailing/texting. Just give me what I want on a regular basis.

Well, I'm putting in my Standard Order to FL. 

Instead of placing an order, I want to say a huge THANK-YOU for your free course codes. You have no idea what a joy  it is to be able to study the topics that you offer! Brings back an excitement that was waning.

If I miss a Thank-You it's not because I am not thankful, it's just because I don't want to be redundant.

Thanks so much!

mm.

mm.

Posts 3217
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 6 2019 7:21 AM

Milkman:
You have no idea what a joy it is to be able to study the topics that you offer!

Mm, what a great opportunity!

Thank you, Faithlife, for Mobile Ed. I never expected to be able to learn information like this, outside of a bible college or seminary.

Posts 3068
Milkman | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 6 2019 8:29 AM

Well Put!

PetahChristian:

Milkman:
You have no idea what a joy it is to be able to study the topics that you offer!

Mm, what a great opportunity!

Thank you, Faithlife, for Mobile Ed. I never expected to be able to learn information like this, outside of a bible college or seminary.

mm.

Posts 107
Jarred Edgecombe | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 6 2019 8:49 AM

Not only am I thankful for the free courses, but all the improvements that they make to the program. It is truly a joy to use Logos Bible Software.

Posts 13
Christopher Bucklin | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 6 2019 9:21 AM

What are the free courses being referenced here?

Posts 21914
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 6 2019 9:44 AM

Christopher Bucklin:

What are the free courses being referenced here?

A Faithlife Connect subscription includes access to Mobile Ed courses - see https://connect.faithlife.com/ for some details (and particularly https://connect.faithlife.com/courses

Posts 3217
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 6 2019 9:54 AM

In addition to what Graham mentioned, your first Logos 8 Silver or higher purchase lets you select a Mobile Ed course of your choice

Posts 8940
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 6 2019 4:13 PM

Milkman:
You have no idea what a joy  it is to be able to study the topics that you offer! Brings back an excitement that was waning.

I am encouraged to hear the joy that this brings to you and am reminded of the joy I experience as well. Thanks for framing this in a "joy" context.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 3068
Milkman | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 6 2019 4:26 PM

Well it was a joy to post it Big Smile

Bruce Dunning:

Milkman:
You have no idea what a joy  it is to be able to study the topics that you offer! Brings back an excitement that was waning.

I am encouraged to hear the joy that this brings to you and am reminded of the joy I experience as well. Thanks for framing this in a "joy" context.

mm.

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS