A21 Question - Where's the rest of the footnote?

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 157
James Garriss | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Jun 4 2010 5:29 PM

So I'm chasing down a cross-reference for Eph 4:22, which unsurprising is in Colossians, specifically Col 3:10.  I'm reading this verse in various translations, and I stop in the NET Bible to read of the footnotes, as I often find them helpful.  This one is a long footnote, apparently too long to be completely displayed in the tool tip.

But here's the problem:  What do I do to read the rest of this footnote?  Neither right- nor left-clicking do anything (that I can tell) to help me find it.  Help!

Posts 4508
Robert Pavich | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 4 2010 5:38 PM

James Garriss:

Where's the rest of the footnote?

!

Relax, I found it. It's in the Windows version.

Brother, I'm truly sorry...making light of your troubles but I just couldn't let this one go by.

On the plus side...your foot note (such as it is) LOOKS much better than the win version! Big Smile

Robert Pavich

For help go to the Wiki: http://wiki.logos.com/Table_of_Contents__

Posts 157
James Garriss | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 4 2010 5:54 PM

Tool tips having scroll bars.  Sigh.

Thanks for the help, Robert.

Posts 396
Fernando A Gonzalez | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 4 2010 6:04 PM

James Garriss:
Tool tips having scroll bars.

If you click on the footnote the entire text (with a scrolling bar) comes out in the "Information" window.

Posts 157
James Garriss | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 4 2010 6:25 PM

Fernando A Gonzalez:
If you click on the footnote the entire text (with a scrolling bar) comes out in the "Information" window.

That's a great answer, Fernando.  The trick is that one must have information panel already open, which I typically do not.  But now I know.  Thanks.

Posts 396
Fernando A Gonzalez | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 4 2010 6:29 PM

You're welcome...

Posts 5171
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 4 2010 10:38 PM

James Garriss:
Fernando A Gonzalez:

And the information window - being one of those that cannot easily be resized in the Logos Box is a great candidate for being floated onto a second monitor or used with 'expose'.

tootle pip

Mike

tootle pip

Mike

How to get logs and post them. (now tagging post-apocalyptic fiction as current affairs)

Posts 396
Fernando A Gonzalez | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 5 2010 6:58 AM

Mike Binks:
being floated onto a second monitor or used with 'expose'

Hi Mike,

I like that idea...

Fernando

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS