Posting the Name of Articles, Journals or Books that We Really Like

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 166
Susan W. Murphy | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Mar 11 2019 10:33 PM

Sometimes I run across an article in Logos that is absolutely tremendous.  For instance, today I ran across an article on "Clouds."  It was really a study on clouds and how they are used in scripture.  I found it in a journal, Bibliotheca Sacra Vol. 165, Jan-Mar., 2008.  The article was 10 pages long, but it was so good that I read it off and on all day long, and looked up the scriptures, etc.

I'm wanting to know if there is a place in Logos where other people post a book, journal, or article they've read that was extremely good to them. I think this would be a feature that a lot of people would enjoy. 

Sincerely,

Susan Murphy

Posts 24704
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 12 2019 5:31 AM

You can share that Logos experience in the General forum.

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Posts 8849
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 12 2019 1:25 PM

Susan W. Murphy:
I'm wanting to know if there is a place in Logos where other people post a book, journal, or article they've read that was extremely good to them. I think this would be a feature that a lot of people would enjoy. 

It would be great to have something that could specifically show these. One thing to consider is looking at how the community rates a particular resource. Even though this is not perfect it does give some indication of a collective evaluation.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 166
Susan W. Murphy | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 12 2019 3:24 PM

Dave Hooton:

You can share that Logos experience in the General forum.

I'm assuming this is the General forum.  Correct?

Susan

Posts 21713
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 12 2019 3:28 PM

Hi Susan

No, the General forum is at https://community.logos.com/forums/77.aspx 

Graham

Posts 166
Susan W. Murphy | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 12 2019 5:52 PM

Thanks to all of you that told me to post in the General forum.  I've just done that.

Blessings,

Susan Murphy

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS