Where did the stars go?

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 23
Pastor Don Carpenter | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Mar 13 2019 8:56 AM

I am happy with the recent fixes to the notes.  ( Hyperlink restored...  notes can be sorted in verse order)  However...  I use the star icon to mark anchored illustrations in the passages.  It seems that the star is no longer available?  Am I missing something?

Posts 13368
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 13 2019 9:03 AM

Are you on a Mac? I think there's been some problems with some note icons, although I can't find the thread, sorry.

Posts 2016
Forum MVP
Reuben Helmuth | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 13 2019 10:40 AM

Is your note editor in "full screen" mode (no notes list or sidebar visible)? There was a bug introduce in 8.3 that affected a this scenario (it has been fixed again in 8.4 beta 1).

Posts 23
Pastor Don Carpenter | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 13 2019 3:49 PM

I am on a PC.  Yes  the icons seem to glitch out if I have the notes expanded like I usually do.  All the icons become squares.  If I open the middle column then I have all the icons

Posts 220
Jim Erwin | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 21 2019 12:46 PM

Mine glitches on a Mac when I expand the note as well. Three icons become squares. I don't know which ones because I only use the circle at present.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/jimerwin/ - a postmodern pastor in a digital world

Posts 2833
Doc B | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 21 2019 2:59 PM

Pastor Don Carpenter:
Where did the stars go?

They are in Dallas.

Cool

My thanks to the various MVPs. Without them Logos would have died early. They were the only real help available.

Faithlife Corp. owes the MVPs free resources for life.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS