Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
This post has 8 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 124
Joe Mayden | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Mar 14 2019 12:15 PM

On my iPad I am reading and taking notes.  On the left side is the book I am reading on the right my note for that book.  Notes according to Morris have three potential columns Notes/Notebook Column, Filtered Note Pane and Selected note.  

How do I close all but the last column, Selected note?  The All Notes column or Filtered Notes Pane takes up 2/3 of that 1/2 of the screen.

What am I missing?

Posts 21731
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 14 2019 12:36 PM

I think Morris’s comment refers to the desktop

But on iPad, tap the “expand” icon to just display the note

Posts 124
Joe Mayden | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 14 2019 12:59 PM

Graham, my Ipad Logos Notes doesn't look a bit like yours. in the note screen I have 'Set Notebook' with drop down arrow.  Where you are indicating the "expand" icon, I have nothing or the left and on the right I have a 'yellow notepad', a zero with a slash through it, and the three dots.  When I touch the three dots the options are Delete Note or View Settings. 

Clicking view settings I get choice of brightness or thee selections, normal, sepia, low light.

My version is 8.1.2.  What version are you using?

Posts 21731
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 14 2019 1:01 PM

Joe Mayden:
Graham, my Ipad Logos Notes doesn't look a bit like yours. in the note screen I have 'Set Notebook' with drop down arrow.  Where you are indicating the "expand" icon, I have nothing or the left and on the right I have a 'yellow notepad', a zero with a slash through it, and the three dots.  When I touch the three dots the options are Delete Note or View Settings. 

Sorry - my screenshow was after tapping the expand icon. You should see an icon with two diagonal arrows above the "Set Notebook" button. Tap that to get what I am showing which just has the note showing

Posts 124
Joe Mayden | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 14 2019 1:12 PM

See attached 

Posts 124
Joe Mayden | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 14 2019 1:13 PM

I have not arrows above the set notebook

Posts 124
Joe Mayden | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 14 2019 1:19 PM

Attached is a shot of just the note file.  As you can see there are no arrows above the Select Note. 

Posts 21731
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 14 2019 2:26 PM

Sorry - I am running the beta 8.2.1.

These changes are coming then

Posts 250
LogosEmployee
Joe McCune (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 14 2019 3:02 PM

If you would like to switch to the Beta, Joe, please refer to this post

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS