Posts 1616
SteveF | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 24 2019 10:06 AM

Erwin Stull, Sr.:
I've found that if I just exit Logos, the indexing would resume to completion

Agreed

Regards, SteveF

Posts 599
Dave Thawley | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 24 2019 2:15 PM

The indexing algorithm was changed to speed it up between 7 and 8 so I guess there may be a bug lurking in there somewhere

Posts 399
Bootjack | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 24 2019 7:21 PM

An unhappy bug obviously! 

ASUS Rogue / 240 GB Samsung SSD / 500 GB HD / 16 Gigs of RAM/ Logos 7 Full Feature Set / Faithlife Connect Essentials 

Posts 399
Bootjack | Forum Activity | Replied: Yesterday 12:18 PM

Is anyone as of late been enjoying Indexing problems? 

ASUS Rogue / 240 GB Samsung SSD / 500 GB HD / 16 Gigs of RAM/ Logos 7 Full Feature Set / Faithlife Connect Essentials 

Posts 399
Bootjack | Forum Activity | Replied: Today 9:19 AM

Interesting that some are and others are not. I have two computers here & the problem remains on both. Homebase is also able to reproduce the same error. 

Posts 93
J. Erik | Forum Activity | Replied: Today 9:28 AM

It remains with me still :)

Posts 399
Bootjack | Forum Activity | Replied: Today 12:16 PM

I'm beginning to feel better already in that I am not alone. As said, there is a snag somewhere in the software and it has been presented more than once to the development team. I asked the question to see how many others were enjoying the same problem. 

From the vast amount of responses, one would conclude there is none. Obviously most are just too shy to bring it forward! 

Thanks for the reply! 

Posts 7874
LogosEmployee

This is a bug in Logos 8.4 (and probably earlier releases) that will be fixed in an upcoming release.

Page 2 of 2 (29 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS