Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 234
Steve Clevenger | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Mar 20 2019 4:44 AM

Does Logos 8 mobile have bookmarks for reading through a book? Something kind of like the bookmark in Kindle. 

Thanks

Posts 1484
Forum MVP
Levi Durfey | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 20 2019 6:13 AM

Hi Steve,

Steve Clevenger:
Does Logos 8 mobile have bookmarks for reading through a book?

Sorry, no, but it does have Favorites. Tap on the 3 vertical dots and choose "Add to Favorites." You can find a list of your "favorites" by tapping on the 3 vertical lines and choosing "Favorites." Swiping a favorite will give you the option to delete it.

Hope this helps!

Posts 67
Jeff Hetrick | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 22 2019 12:47 PM

If I can jump in here.  So to clarify, if I'm reading a book in Logos on my Mac/Desktop and save a bookmark there and then later I open the app on my iPhone the bookmark from the Mac/Desktop app won't be accessible on the iPhone?  

Posts 1484
Forum MVP
Levi Durfey | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 22 2019 12:59 PM

Jeff Hetrick:

If I can jump in here.  So to clarify, if I'm reading a book in Logos on my Mac/Desktop and save a bookmark there and then later I open the app on my iPhone the bookmark from the Mac/Desktop app won't be accessible on the iPhone?  

Correct...bookmarks are limited to the desktop version and limited in number to nine. Favorites sync across all platforms and can be unlimited in number. This makes favorites a far more useful tool. (Although this article has a cool use for bookmarks: https://mpseminars.com/church/bookmark-the-passage-youre-studying/ )

Posts 67
Jeff Hetrick | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 22 2019 1:16 PM

Thanks, Levi.  From my way of thinking it seems that Favorites should be renamed Bookmarks and Bookmarks, Favorites Smile  Thanks for your response.  I am able to use favorites to bookmark my reading so either way it works out.  Thanks again.  

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS