Page 1 of 1 (13 items)
This post has 12 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 2197
Forum MVP
John Fidel | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Mar 22 2019 3:51 AM

I am purchasing 3 of the Lexham Discourse Commentaries on the MM sale. Should my 25% Lexham code apply to one of the purchases? Right now it does not.

Posts 3658
Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 22 2019 4:16 AM

You have to put in the order through the lexhampress.com website for the coupon to work. It does work.

Posts 2197
Forum MVP
John Fidel | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 22 2019 10:48 AM

Thanks for the reply Francis. I couldn't find the Lexham Discourse Commentaries on that site, but tried EEC Exodus that is currently on sale for $31, put in the code and the price remained the same. The Faithlife Books store is not as easy to use as the Logos store.

Posts 1022
Keith Pang | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 22 2019 10:53 AM

I don’t think you can stack discounts 

Shalom, in Christ, Keith. Check out my music www.soundcloud.com/kpang808

Posts 2197
Forum MVP
John Fidel | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 22 2019 7:36 PM

Thank you! 

Posts 13343
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 23 2019 2:12 PM

I need to remember this. I bought four Lexham Press volumes in the MM sale, and it didn't occur to me that I could apply my Lexham discount code. (I know I could return them and re-buy them, but that's hassle both I and Faithlife could do without.)

Posts 2197
Forum MVP
John Fidel | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 24 2019 3:18 AM

The problem is you need to buy the resources through the Lexham Store, not Logos. I think the codes should work in both stores as many have their wish lists and saved for later in Logos. Just another confusion in the market place, created unintentionally I am sure.

Posts 3173
Whyndell Gizzard | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 24 2019 5:58 AM

I bought a MM item yesterday- it applied the 25% discount, today, tried to buy another it will not issue the 25% discount- was the first an error or is the second an error?

Posts 3157
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 24 2019 6:05 AM

Whyndell Gizzard:

I bought a MM item yesterday- it applied the 25% discount, today, tried to buy another it will not issue the 25% discount- was the first an error or is the second an error?

I believe the discount is only valid on one lexham title per month. I don't think it is a blanket discount... I could be wrong though

Posts 1970
Forum MVP
Reuben Helmuth | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 24 2019 7:14 AM

Mattillo:

I believe the discount is only valid on one lexham title per month. I don't think it is a blanket discount... I could be wrong though

My understanding is that it is valid for a single purchase per month  (can be multiple titles).

Posts 13343
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 24 2019 7:54 AM

John Fidel:

The problem is you need to buy the resources through the Lexham Store, not Logos. I think the codes should work in both stores as many have their wish lists and saved for later in Logos. Just another confusion in the market place, created unintentionally I am sure.

It‘s probably easier to apply a site wide discount than add individual items to the discount code on the Logos site. If/when the two sites use the same store, perhaps we’ll see the coupon useable on logos.com.

Page 1 of 1 (13 items) | RSS