Bug Search Ranges for Clause Search Not Updating

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 895
Justin Gatlin | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Mar 29 2019 4:16 PM

If I change the resource for clause search, Logos will not accept the proper reference range for the new research unless I (1) set the resource I want (2) click to another kind of search and (3) come back to clause search. Somehow the code to update the acceptable ranges is only running when I change search types. 

Here is how I stumbled on it:

When I went to do a Clause search in the GNT:SBL edition, the range window says "Please enter a passage for Bible (LXX-S) or Old Testament Psuedepigrapha." If I do "All" it does correctly search the New Testament and if I select a passage list, it searches the whole resource. If I select the Lexham Hebrew Bible or the LXX, everything works (selecting a passage list still searches the whole resource, I have never used a passage list for clause search, so I am not sure what the expected behavior is). 

When I clicked out of the Clause tab to go to Morph, with the New Testament selected as my resource, I get the New Testament as the only accepted range when I come back. I have restarted Logos and reproduced all of the behavior. I am not sure when it started, because I do clause searches very rarely.

Posts 13359
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 30 2019 4:25 AM

I just had the same problem:

Posts 8006
LogosEmployee

This is a known bug. A workaround has been posted on this thread: https://community.logos.com/forums/t/169354.aspx 

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS