Unable to delete pre-order. Absence of link to prepub order.

Page 1 of 1 (13 items)
This post has 12 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 323
Vincent Chia | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Mar 30 2019 6:08 AM

https://www.logos.com/product/175111/fools-talk-recovering-the-art-of-christian-persuasion

FL, please insert the tiny link to my prepub order for this item. I want to delete the order. Thank you.

Director

Elyon Family Clinic & Surgery Pte Ltd

Singapore

Posts 678
Dale E Heath | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 30 2019 6:20 AM

This should show it.

https://www.logos.com/account/orders/prepubs

Posts 323
Vincent Chia | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 30 2019 4:34 PM

Dale, strangely it doesn't appear on my pre-order list. So I couldn't delete it.

It however has a blank out button on the product page. So it shows that I have pre-ordered it.

Director

Singapore

Posts 1647
Rick | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 30 2019 4:55 PM

Vincent Chia:

Dale, strangely it doesn't appear on my pre-order list. So I couldn't delete it.

It is also included in the Os Guinness Collection. Have you, by chance, pre-ordered that? https://www.logos.com/product/175233/os-guinness-collection 

Peace  Smile

Romans 14:19 (NRSV)
19 Let us then pursue what makes for peace and for mutual upbuilding.

Posts 678
Dale E Heath | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 31 2019 12:14 PM

Dale E Heath:
I was able to add it and delete it. Go to the pre pub orders and search for  fool. It should show up.

It's  the  find  box.

Posts 678
Dale E Heath | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 31 2019 9:25 PM

Rick:

It is also included in the Os Guinness Collection. Have you, by chance, pre-ordered that? https://www.logos.com/product/175233/os-guinness-collection 

It is still orderable as a single pre-pub if you have ordered the above collection.

Posts 678
Dale E Heath | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 31 2019 9:29 PM

Do you have more than one account? If so, sign out of all your accounts and then sign in to only one account and then proceed from there. Check each account, one at a time.

Posts 1647
Rick | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 1 2019 3:16 AM

Dale E Heath:
It is still orderable as a single pre-pub if you have ordered the above collection.

Yes, but if he ordered the above collection, that would explain why he doesn't have a delete button on this single book. You can't order a bundle and go through and delete specific books from it. He'd have to cancel the collection. It's all or nothing.

Peace  Smile

Romans 14:19 (NRSV)
19 Let us then pursue what makes for peace and for mutual upbuilding.

Posts 27684
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 1 2019 5:20 AM

Maybe the book was originally offered individually as a pre-pub, and then was brought into the collection. If this is still an issue, call FL. 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 323
Vincent Chia | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 1 2019 7:11 AM

I did not order the collection of 7 books.

I still couldn't find the pre-order :(

I was hoping FL would just add that little link to the pre-order on the product page.

I live overseas, and making such calls to customer service is prohibitively expensive.

Director

Singapore

Posts 1783
Tom | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 1 2019 7:22 AM

Vincent Chia:
I live overseas, and making such calls to customer service is prohibitively expensive

Have you tried the online chat with Logos Sales? 

www.hombrereformado.org  Solo a Dios la Gloria   Apoyo

Posts 314
LogosEmployee
Joe McCune (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 1 2019 10:19 AM

Vincent Chia:

It however has a blank out button on the product page. So it shows that I have pre-ordered it.

Hi Vincent, that grayed out button simply means that you already own this resource.  It does not mean you have ordered it on Pre-Pub.  There is no order that needs to be cancelled. 

I do apologize for any confusion.  We did at one stage have this title available, this title was then retired.  Now it will be made available again using the Pre-Pub program, but it can only be ordered by those who do not already have it..

Posts 323
Vincent Chia | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 2 2019 1:56 AM

Thank you Joe! Silly me!

Director

Singapore

Page 1 of 1 (13 items) | RSS