Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1
Mike Austin | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Apr 11 2019 10:44 AM

I am having flickering issues with transitions into and out of motion graphics in Proclaim.  It seems that these issues are not present when transitioning between still images.  Tech support has attempted to help, but to no avail.  I am in the "April 11 Blank Presentation" and the issues are worse between the Mother's Day and Welcome slides.

Posts 1
Eylen (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 12 2019 10:39 AM

Hi Mike,

I can't seem to reproduce this issue on my computer which leads me to believe that this could be a hardware issue on your end. You may need to upgrade your video card.

Posts 2
Valley Lutheran Church | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Apr 14 2019 9:10 AM

I also have recently developed this issue.  I updated my video card drivers to no avail.  I'm wondering if it is an issue with AMD video cards.  (We have an AMD Radeon 580)  I'm going to try it on an nvidia machine see if I can duplicate the issue.

Posts 4
Michael Henn | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 18 2019 6:17 PM

I have tried our presentation on a different computer running an intel 530 graphics chip, and the same flicker exists.  It happens on only some video loops when the loop restart happens and the slide is transitioning at the same time.  When the slide is not changing the loop happens seamlessly. 

We are noticing the flicker consistently when we use the "Palm Leaves Green" (or White) from Proclaim Pro Media.  Being that loop is only 5 seconds long, the problem is very noticeable and hopefully you will be able to reproduce the issue. The two computers I tested are both running windows 10 64bit enterprise edition.  One is very high powered in terms of cpu/memory/ssd/gpu and the other was a midrange i3 desktop.

Hope that helps.  Let me know if I can do anything else to help isolate the glitch.

Posts 4
Michael Henn | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 18 2019 6:19 PM

Oops.  Just to clarify, I Michael Henn, am the same guy who posted from Valley Lutheran Church.  

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS